Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m disappointed that this place is low iq as the same as everywhere

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
The thing that gets under my skin is that people here can’t rate woman for shit

You idiots rate absolute shit tier woman average or dateable and shit wtf is wrong with you faggots ???

Also you idiots believe every fucking thing I say In the sewers ! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Fucking low iq idiots

Also wtf are you thinking saying “go for it!” ?

Do you seriously think I have a chance with those girls I post here ? They wouldn’t even count me as human ffs

Fucking idiots also rate solid Stacie’s 4/10 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: and fat disgusting whales attractive??

Mature a little bit , get your standard higher and don’t be idiots ,learn to rate

You can rate better

anime girls are objectively hot

There's a lot of fakecels and other low IQ posters here recently.

Foid worshipping avi

Some of us like em fatter, so that's only natural.

The thing that gets under my skin is that people here can’t rate woman for shit

You idiots rate absolute shit tier woman average or dateable and shit wtf is wrong with you faggots ???

Also you idiots believe every fucking thing I say In the sewers ! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Fucking low iq idiots

Also wtf are you thinking saying “go for it!” ?

Do you seriously think I have a chance with those girls I post here ? They wouldn’t even count me as human ffs

Fucking idiots also rate solid Stacie’s 4/10 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: and fat disgusting whales attractive??

Mature a little bit , get your standard higher and don’t be idiots ,learn to rate
I can always tell a low iq user just by the way he types. Very simple sentences. Many emojis. The same topic,never diving into interesting and thought provoking discussions. Usually ragefuel and venting threads.

I can always tell a low iq user just by the way he types. Very simple sentences. Many emojis. The same topic,never diving into interesting and thought provoking discussions. Usually ragefuel and venting threads.
Kinda agreed yeah , Emojis are dead giveaway

This. I've seen so many interesting threads being replied to with simple, one-liner responses.

This place should accommodate low IQ subhumans like me. Where else am I supposed to go?