Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm disappointed of how easily influenced most of you are.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
How is it possible to get easily that swayed? Especially, over dumb shit.

Have some testosterone or something.

Could you give an example

I can't remember exactly.

Why r u raging out over it seems like your the one who's easily influenced by people's dumb shit

people talking things out and coming to an agreement? how disgusting. why would they stop fighting?

One guy said something about this stuff being bad. The other disagreed, but then a few posts exchanging each other, and he ended up agreeing.
We have @based_meme he's an influencer

Shit thread. Accusing the forum of something without elaborating

Point it out to me.

Why r u raging out over it seems like your the one who's easily influenced by people's dumb shit
Shit thread. Accusing the forum of something without elaborating
Vaguecels do this all the time. No actual discussion to be had, because no examples or users were mentioned, and no further elaboration.

Completely pointless thread.

Vaguecels do this all the time. No actual discussion to be had, because no examples or users were mentioned, and no further elaboration.

Completely pointless thread.
I can't remember the exact details and the users (as I mentioned above), but the title of the thread sums up my exact feelings about it.

I rarely mention other users.

I can't remember the exact details and the users (as I mentioned above), but the title of the thread sums up my exact feelings about it.

I rarely mention other users.
Easily influenced by  what? In regards to what? Swayed by what or who?

You can picture or paint the situations in your head. The guesswork shouldn't be hard since many of you are self-proclaimed "high-IQ black pillers," of course.

Also, this should be mentioned: many of you fall like a block of dominoes, agreeing with each other (like in this thread). Like females, yous rely on others to think for yous. No independent thoughts.

I must thank you guys for proving my point.

You can picture or paint the situations in your head. The guesswork shouldn't be hard since many of you are self-proclaimed "high-IQ black pillers," of course.

Also, this should be mentioned: many of you fall like a block of dominoes, agreeing with each other (like in this thread). Like females, yous rely on others to think for yous. No independent thoughts.

I must thank you guys for proving my point.
Can't expect much from new users.

Are you talking about the fat link drama

Worst thread ever lmfao