Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm disappointed in curry women

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Why are they so ugly man. The thing is noodles mayos blacks all have a distinct feature which differentiates them from others. Blacks tend have big buttocks, whites tend to have well white skin, different colour eyes and blonde hair. Asians have cute faces and pale. But curry women don't have anything special of significance. We are a subhuman race. The good looking ones are also mostly white skinned North Indian women.

Not that curry men are any better.

This post is about how hard it is to find an good looking curry women in the streets. I see vlogs of western countries, and the streets are filled with good looking women, rarely subhuman looking women.

True, god made us this way, we have to accept it. But still I would only go for them, since I have the best chance of ascending with them and same culture

Why are they so ugly man. The thing is noodles mayos blacks all have a distinct feature which differentiates them from others. Blacks tend have big buttocks, whites tend to have well white skin, different colour eyes and blonde hair. Asians have cute faces and pale. But curry women don't have anything special of significance. We are a subhuman race. The good looking ones are also mostly white skinned North Indian women.
Niggers: bbc, thugmaxxing
Whites: JBW, taller, better looking
Chinks: IQ MOG, kpopmaxxing,
Indian: idfk

Niggers: bbc, thugmaxxing
Whites: JBW, taller, better looking
Chinks: IQ MOG, kpopmaxxing,
Indian: idfk
We were the richest civilization saar