Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m devastated

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I have a 13 year old female cousin. I met her for the first time when she was 10 years old. We had a good relationship back then. She was also the only foid I talked to from 2021 to 2022. Then one day something happened. I got into a fight with her 16 year old female cousin. She told my 13 year old cousin about my darkest secrets. After that, my 13 year old cousin blocked me on social media. I was devastated because she means alot to me.

I had a plan on how to win her back. The plan is to contact her father. Her father is my uncle. The problem is that he and I had a fight last year, and he ended up blocking me too. But it’s been one year. A week ago I decided to send an apology letter to his house. I made sure it was very emotional and convincing. He has probably received the letter by now. But I haven’t gotten a reply. It’s over. I might actually never see my 13 year old cousin again. :cryfeels:

@Pancakecel @Mecoja @I respect women @Luzifer @IncelCream @Med Amine

Sand nigs know that cousinmaxxing is legit! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Sistercels are fakecels! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

I have a 13 year old female cousin. I met her for the first time when she was 10 years old. We had a good relationship back then. She was also the only foid I talked to from 2021 to 2022. Then one day something happened. I got into a fight with her 16 year old female cousin. She told my 13 year old cousin about my darkest secrets. After that, my 13 year old cousin blocked me on social media. I was devastated because she means alot to me.

I had a plan on how to win her back. The plan is to contact her father. Her father is my uncle. The problem is that he and I had a fight last year, and he ended up blocking me too. But it’s been one year. A week ago I decided to send an apology letter to his house. I made sure it was very emotional and convincing. He has probably received the letter by now. But I haven’t gotten a reply. It’s over. I might actually never see my 13 year old cousin again. :cryfeels:
RAPE HER ROUGH PUBLIC DISGRACE (in vid3eo game()

Sand nigs know that cousinmaxxing is legit! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Sistercels are fakecels! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Kek i don't think he is a sand nigger he said he's cousin is a blonde white girl

what was the fight about?

This thread looks familiar

both times, they HAVE to be fixable

and is this your hot crush cousin (the 16 year old) isnt she kind of a whore for badmouthing you this much?

both times, they HAVE to be fixable

and is this your hot crush cousin (the 16 year old) isnt she kind of a whore for badmouthing you this much?
Yes the 16 yo is a whore. Shes dating a sandnigger. Shes not my cousin tho

then who cares about them, it's cucked to care about females you aren't attracted to unless they're your mother, and if you are attracted to them but they reject you then you should stop thinking about that person also
They’re family

You propably jerk off to her , KEK .

Seems Like you have somewhat of an Onitis

You propably jerk off to her , KEK .

Seems Like you have somewhat of an Onitis
Yeah, that seems likely given how many threads he makes about this

Don't care, didn't you already make a thread about this

Rape her or do something to accelerate the situation you are obviously lusting after all your cousins to such a degree you are incapable of basic reasoning, your whole family hates you now, they gossip about you, your uncle would probably kill you if he could get away with it, your mother and father knows too since they have called around and talked to each other behind your back about the situation, you should be glad if even a single family member is still talking to you that means they truly do love you unconditionally.

Rape her or do something to accelerate the situation you are obviously lusting after all your cousins to such a degree you are incapable of basic reasoning, your whole family hates you now, they gossip about you, your uncle would probably kill you if he could get away with it, your mother and father knows too since they have called around and talked to each other behind your back about the situation, you should be glad if even a single family member is still talking to you that means they truly do love you unconditionally.
Stfu

Retard, they all know about you, do you think you live in a vaccum? That your family has no contact with each other?

You must be especially low iq as a sub5 turning the only people that will be there unconditionally, your family, against you, anyone else reading take the lesson from this dumbass on what not to do, I will read all your future cousin posts and think to myself "Boy i'm glad I at least am not this retarded".

Retard, they all know about you, do you think you live in a vaccum? That your family has no contact with each other?

You must be especially low iq as a sub5 turning the only people that will be there unconditionally, your family, against you, anyone else reading take the lesson from this dumbass on what not to do, I will read all your future cousin posts and think to myself "Boy i'm glad I at least am not this retarded".
I thought we were friends

I thought we were friends
I have no friends I came here to hate, no one here is your friend they all will stab you in the back don't trust anyone you whose face you have never seen IRL

Last edited:
I have no friends I came here to hate, no one here is your friend they all will stab you in the back don't trust anyone you whose face you have never seen IRL
I was wrong about you