Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im destined to be a dissapointment to my father and i never wanna go work again!

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
I used to do these part time jobs where they call u when theres an extra needed in some shitty ass factory. But i quit going and answering the calls since last week since i got fking fired cuz some stupid ass landwhale dwarf bitch wanted me to only give her 3 boxes at a time instead of 4 cause shes a bit small uuu knooww (when u give the boxes its usually 4boxes high)which in return makes the work go slower and could lead to the boss telling me im not doing my job right . so obviously i didnt listen to her and i gave her 4boxes again and she suddenly throws em on the fucking ground and looks at me in a retarded way as if she accomplished something . i said wtf is ur problem u selfcentered bitch . she ran off to the bureau and in the evening i see almost everyone who works there smile at me in a mocking way and then i got fired JFL! I managed to convince my dad that imma just chill till march .but tbh i dont wanna go work at all anymore i just wanna go neet and ldar till im fking dead . now just an hour ago i had this stupid ass convo bout jobs and that i need to make my dad proud (which isnt very likely given the fking circumstances) and i was like yea dad yea dad i will while inside i was just getting really sad knowing the truth that i will never make him proud . i just wanna ask him to let me live with him without having to go work and live on water and bread if its freaking needed but i dont wanna fking dissapoint him while imma dissapoint him either way if it isnt jobwise ittl be something else like giving him grandkids and shit i dont know what to fking do anymore im so fking done trying and trying while the pattern is obvious and that im just seen as vermin by normal people. imma just drink myself into a fking stooper again as usual and cope here .maybe tl dr but to whoever reads this thx for letting me vent.

i got fking fired cuz some stupid ass landwhale dwarf bitch
she ran off to the bureau and in the evening i see almost everyone who works there smile at me in a mocking way and then i got fired JFL!
Brutal, these kinds of stories make me feel lucky about my work environment.
I work at this supermarket and the small amount of foids that work there ( All work as cashiers ) barely speak to anyone ( Maybe because all the other males there are ugly or old ).

Brutal, these kinds of stories make me feel lucky about my work environment.
I work at this supermarket and the small amount of foids that work there ( All work as cashiers ) barely speak to anyone ( Maybe because all the other males there are ugly or old ).
Damn id never dare to be a cashier id get anxiety level 1000ngl

Damn id never dare to be a cashier id get anxiety level 1000ngl
I just work restocking or in the back of the store jfl.
Sometimes I gotta mop some shit.

Still alot of people go to stores id be going full paranoid bout being judged
You get the occasional group of teenage moggers but it's mostly old people coming in.

Didn’t read but Chad never has to settle for shitty jobs.