Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm depressed teehee

tooth monster

tooth monster

monstre des dents

Don't watch if you don't have thick skin tbh

she’s depressed because chad only fucked her once this week

Still melatonin mogs the whole. forum tbh

stupid bitch, comments probably full of cucks, she'd reject the entire forum

What a dumb foid. Her problems ain't got shit on ours.

stupid bitch, comments probably full of cucks, she'd reject the entire forum
I didn’t even watch it because I know I would be angry

Woman depressed = can't get chad to commit

Just like all teenage foids claim to have.

Their depression is not having a chad ram his cock down their throat. You can tell by the way it’s presented. It’s sensual rather than hopeless. Also the bathtub shot with her naked. Women take off their clothes whenever they are trying to prove something - political statement, art, gaming, depression.

Foid genocide when

watched the sopranos a while ago and the car salesman was a 6/10 woman who roped because she was horrible and abusive to every man she had a relationship and then wondered why they kept breaking up with her. I know its TV but there are real women like that.

Curb stomp it

Media likes to portray women as depressed even though they have bf's just cause they don't have a 100 friends, media doesn't give a flying fuck about lonely men (nor does anyone else)

Not gonna watch as it will probably ruin my day.

What REALLY gives me depression -

What is cure for such disorders? Beatings

I fucking wish anhedonia was my only problem. Muh "destroying relationships", JFL.

She should try being isolated for almost a decade, not know how to interact with people, have persistent feelings of loneliness which make her feel suicidal, have no friends, be a khhv, have the only real conversations she's had with the opposite sex(outside of her own family) involve them calling her ugly in one manner or another, feel very uncomfortable and afraid when in public, yet also be flooded with male hormones which punish her for isolating herself to feel safe and bring on an entirely different type of discomfort related to loneliness.

Not saying that she couldn't be feeling depressed for one reason or another but holy shit.

Also this,
Media likes to portray women as depressed even though they have bf's just cause they don't have a 100 friends, media doesn't give a flying fuck about lonely men (nor does anyone else)
I wouldn't have a problem with her talking about her problems if ours weren't literally laughed at.

How can anyone here not hate foids. Some cucks before have said they don’t. I don’t get it