Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm definetely gonna get flak cause of this. Memes are a terrible mistake, unfunny crap and should've never gain this much clout

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Seriously, remember when memes were this recycled shit regurgitated over and over again like "forever alone" "fapping" "like a boss"?! This is the jiszt of all this societal nonsense we are seeing today.

Some wise man said someday that to see what a thing is, you have to see where did it came from.

I cant think of a more bugmen type of behaviour than a person who likes and shares memes unironically all day everyday.

Its just so peabrained moronic crap, easily digestable, ready to consume, hypercapitalist dogshit. And people treat it like its the second coming and you cant say anything bad about it. It STINKS.

It cancels every reasonable type of deeper discussion for " hay dewde luk at diz memez!!!! Phunny and traue!!!" Low iq brainlets eat it up until tomorrow.

Trolling memes like the 4chan ones are the ones that really bug my mind. You got this seriously elaborated memes made by deeply thoughtful, inventive people that are wasting away their potential on just making fun of soyciety and exposing the emperor new clothes (wow! So thoughtful of you! Who would've thought this! Society stinks! Thanks king!) Systematically.

Its just torture to me at this point. I thought people would grow out of it someday, but i guess that was just wishful thinking.

Any thoughts?

I just want to enjoy my copes

I'll take a brief break so I can prepare my meal for today.

Anyway:

Re: Is it okay that I beat my sister?
Moronism
Png

#184278631Wednesday, February 24, 2016 7:45 PM CST
Yet another instance of "reviving" a horrible joke.
Re: I made another scripting tutorial.
Moronism
Png

#181214290Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:15 PM CST
"These are supposed be joke videos." Oh, I apologize then. I suppose that I have a habit of vastly misinterpreting premises.
Re: [Official] OT Awards 2014
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151662777Sunday, December 14, 2014 1:08 AM CST
"It wasnt meant to be 'hilarious' I made it because people were making biased ot award threads" You previously stated that the thread itself is intended to be a "Joke", "Jokes" are intended to provide amusement in some form, whether to the conveyor or the receiver. If the thread itself(Which was based on threads created by other users) wasn't intended to provide amusement to any side, I'm not sure why you would claim that it's simply a "Joke".
Re: roblox plus is a keylogger
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190281669Wednesday, June 01, 2016 11:09 PM CDT
"This stupid meme again. It's not a KL. WebGl3d is going to be interning at ROBLOX this summer, the extension is approved by Merely, and Google moderates any updates you decide to push out to your extensions - meaning you can't make a malicious keylogger. If you don't trust the extension, open it up your self.. All chrome extensions are OPEN SOURCE meaning you can see the source code, modify it, etc. Idiots" If this is accurate, why are you arguing with Internet cretin?

i really enjoy seeing some good quality memes tbh and some of them are really funny even if the comedy in them is just a low iq retarded bs.
i think they're just a mean of entertaiment and aren't really made to be taken seriously
2w2hd4v2kz9a1
644B3770 FCA8 4453 878A E4AC41206276
300px Sun

Memes just evolved as a more intuitive and effective way of expressing the exact same viewpoint without writing tldr essays. There's no inherent benefit to textwall political rants as opposed to memes which can espouse the exact same argument/line of thought more concisely and can also be distributed more easily. Muh thoughtful posts can't even theoretically fulfill the same sociological function as memes because most of Gen Z is unable to read paragraphs but they can spend all day consuming memes

Any notion of how this is apparently bad in some way is just pointless sentimentality

jfl dont tell me you actually get your beliefs from memes
Almost every human who has ever existed throughout history has gotten their beliefs through memes. Pretty much no one in history has ever actually adopted their beliefs from "thoughtful rational logical analysis" and people's opinions are basically always derived from social pressure or from conformity to their peers/interest group. This is just how it works in practice whether you like it or not and digital images (what we refer to as "memes") are how this is transmitted now. It's nothing novel or new in any way

projection bro, 99% of memes are strawmen
If you think that "strawmanning" eg. characterizing your enemies in a negative hyperbolic way is any different than from how conflicts between groups of humans have been conducted for the entire history of civilization then I have some bad news for you.

Most people who participated in "ideological conflicts" throughout history couldn't even understand what these autistic religous/political disputes were even supposed to about. Identifying and disparaging the enemy is all that maters. Shit like the Chad vs Soyjak meme is just the most effective way of expressing this but it's not fundamentally different from anything that came before it

might doesnt make right
That has nothing to do with this anyway

It doesn't really matter who wins in the end, social discourse on a broad scale was simply never conducted via "thoughtful essays". Before you were able to make a Chad vs Soyjak meme you would just do the exact same thing but in a more convoluted and less effective manner. Instead of writing a book about the Jews and their lies like Martin Luther you can just post a 109 countries meme and get the exact same result more efficiently. It's fundamentally the same thing so romantic notions about how digital "memes" have changed anything are really just pointless sentimentality like I said

holy shit did you really compare the birth of the Protestant Revolution to a chad v soyjak meme? you spend too much time on the internet :lul::lul::lul::lul:
On the Jews and Their Lies (German: Von den Jüden und iren Lügen; in modern spelling Von den Juden und ihren Lügen) is a 65,000-word anti-Judaic and antisemitic treatise written in 1543 by the German Reformation leader Martin Luther (1483–1546).

This wasn't the birth of the "Protestant Revolution" (sic) this was a famous effortpost he wrote about Jews decades later. If the viewer's takeaway from it is "Jews are the enemy" then it makes no difference whether you express it via a 65000 word treatise or a meme that you made in 5 seconds because you accomplished the same thing either way

You think anyone's going to be convinced if you just say "Jews are the enemy" compared to making an evidence-based argument in favor of that?? :lul::lul::lul: You have a low iq if you think that.
iw5tk8fumyw51.jpg

Name at least 109 reasons why this is somehow worse than writing a 65k word giga textwall to convey the exact same sentiment
Also, I'm talking about the Protestant Revolution (sic), not that treatise no one remembers him for.
That's obviously not what I was talking about when you replied with that though

Memes were great before normies discovered it and you started seeing 4chan style memes on Facebook, Instagram, etc. This was ages ago, youngcels probably don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back