Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im crying I can’t deal with my depression anymore it’s always saturdays where my suicide fuel recht its peek and here is why…

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
The fucking nightclub I have to drive past everyday but on Saturday evening there are full of hot women in slutty clothes and chads with sportscar… sometime I wish SR would be here because the nightclub is directly on the street so you can see the normies on the waiting line at the roadside (AM would also love it with his truck of peace). I drive past and see all the bitches waiting on the waiting line there were around 100+ people at the waiting line it’s one of the most popular club in my city and I imagine how SR would handle this situation just imagine normies at a waiting line and then… you know what I mean. If this was only outside now imagine how It would be if I went inside the club omfg I can’t deal with it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Lying fakecel, you ARE the chad with the supercar and you come here just to troll us incels:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

YOU GO TO THE CLUBS YOU LARPING TROLLING CHAD YOU BULLY :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: YOU CHAD:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
See guys this is what comes out when your parents are relatives… faggot next Saturday I will take pictures you idiot

Yeah take pictures with your stacy GF in your lambo keep flexing on us you incelphobic chad moggger YOU EVIL NORMIE WITH FRIENDS AND SOCIAL LIFE FAKECEL WHAT WERE YOU DOING OUTSIDE ON FRIDAY NIGHT HUHHHHHHHH???? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: TELL ME YOU CHAD YOU FAKECEL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I ROT EVERY WEEKEND UNLIKE YOU YOU GO OUT TO CLUBS AND THIS POST PROVED IT:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You retard I have 3 rabbits who live in my other garden so I have to feed them every evening

Behead these cunts and have a nice BBQ rabbit meat is fucking delicious i swear, one of my favorites:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

You are missing out unless you are feeding them to make them fat and enjoy the meat even more :society::society::society::society::society:
Before I will behead them I will behead you and your whole family and give your meat some stinky dogs

Why are you angry rabbit meat is delicious i think i will have myself some nice rabbit meat tomorrow :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:these worthless cunts only exist for me to enjoy their meat
I hope next time you eat rabbit you choke and die

When i was a kid i kicked a rabbit and it flew like a fucking rocket made by Elon Musk i swear:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: shit was funny af the nigga just took off and landed on Mars with how i kicked the faggot and is probably colonizing it now:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Ok troll this also confirms you are fakecel

See guys this is what comes out when your parents are relatives… faggot next Saturday I will take pictures you idiot
Do you have the pictures?