Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm convinced that being a sociopath is the most important trait for sexual success as a male

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

wizardcel
Potentially even more so than face and height. I'm not saying those don't matter, but being a low-inhib sociopath is almost guaranteed to get you pussy regardless of how you look (except in extreme cases, like the 5' indian janitor). I knew guys in high school who from a looks standpoint were not much better than me (maybe even a bit worse) who got sex regularly just by being a manipulative asshole. I can't think of any guys that had these sociopathic traits that DIDN'T get sex. It's like the universe itself conspires to give sex to those who don't deserve it. Truly incredible.

Potentially even more so than face and height.
WTF
full.gif

Being dark triad gives you a higher chance of getting females

Potentially even more so than face and height. I'm not saying those don't matter, but being a low-inhib sociopath is almost guaranteed to get you pussy regardless of how you look (except in extreme cases, like the 5' indian janitor). I knew guys in high school who from a looks standpoint were not much better than me (maybe even a bit worse) who got sex regularly just by being a manipulative asshole. I can't think of any guys that had these sociopathic traits that DIDN'T get sex. It's like the universe itself conspires to give sex to those who don't deserve it. Truly incredible.

Get Over It GIF

But you shouldn't act like a sociopath just to get females because it's dysgenic and simp behaviour

I literally am in Therapy because my Therapist has cured my chronic depression (or made it so that I am fine with myself) and now he diagnosed me with Sociopathy and I sit there once a week doing CBT.

Girls literally told me when I was a teen I got serial killer vibes.

This doesnt get you girls except if you are famous + Chadlite like Richard Ramirez.

It's like the universe itself conspires to give sex to those who don't deserve it. Truly incredible.

It's just foids love sociopaths. They make them feel safe and powerful when they are around them. It's like the sociopath is a Foid's pitbull attack dog. The sociopath didn't manipulate the foid. They know exactly who he is, and they love it.

Dark triad is no joke. Every violent motherfucker has a gf/wife. Every foid talks about their nacissist ex's. Being nice is holding you back

Attachments

• nigger bf.mp4
    1.1 MB
There is something to this. There's too many examples of genetic shit like Ethan Ralph that can pull stupid woman after stupid woman.

However, these relationships usually end up only making everyone's lives worse.

You've got to be at least average looking though imo. I agree with you though, being a low inhib, high NT, violent person will guarantee you sex.

There is something to this. There's too many examples of genetic shit like Ethan Ralph that can pull stupid woman after stupid woman.

However, these relationships usually end up only making everyone's lives worse.
Lol genetic shit

Anyway ugly + darktriad: monster who should be shoted to death at the eyes of women
That's a given
Being ugly removes any positive effect

Theres an entire book about it:

Certain kinda Type of women have a fetish to be with a "Bad Boy" but like a REAL one, not a poser. They search for evil.

Basically, a woman has to "gel" with a man from a sexual dimorphism standpoint. She has to be smaller but female like, the man has to be bigger and manly, and they have to have some x factor, like race or looks or way they talk, etc., that gets them into bed.

No amount of Jewish propaganda can contradict this eternal law. Women want manly men.

Basically, a woman has to "gel" with a man from a sexual dimorphism standpoint. She has to be smaller but female like, the man has to be bigger and manly, and they have to have some x factor, like race or looks or way they talk, etc., that gets them into bed.

No amount of Jewish propaganda can contradict this eternal law. Women want manly men.
Dysgenic

Foids dont give a fuck about what path you are. If you're sub6 then everything you do will be seen as bad regardless

Yup. Assume there are two equally attractive 10/10 chads within a roastie’s peripheral vision; one is aggressively assertive, sometimes even violent, highly manipulative, and hostile, while the other is more on the neutral/submissive side. Foids will pick the dominant one over the other guy 9 times out of 10.

Men had to take over savage roles just to protect their tribe, cultivate and support their community, provide for their families, etc. and as such, even though they live in total prosperity now, women’s natural instincts are to still gravitate towards said men as a means to survive.

Naturally, in modern times, being a narcissistic sociopath who’s always willing to put others down for his own good and has zero remorse fits the bill. These are very deeply rooted phenomena. Not much you can do about them.

Last edited:
the only way being a sociopath will help you ascend is by rapemaxxing

I literally am in Therapy because my Therapist has cured my chronic depression (or made it so that I am fine with myself) and now he diagnosed me with Sociopathy and I sit there once a week doing CBT.

Girls literally told me when I was a teen I got serial killer vibes.

This doesnt get you girls except if you are famous + Chadlite like Richard Ramirez.
How did you end up with antisocial personality disorder diagnosis? Were you disorderly growing up? Did you get into trouble with the police often?

I personally have no doubt in my mind that having dark triad traits does increase your chances with women, but its not like it guarantees that women will find you attractive.

Water

I dunno... I know a sub 5 that has had 3 girlfriends already at age 25. Two of them HE dumped. Most of the time, it's the girl who does the dumping because of her clothes shopping options of men.

He's a real asshole and very disrespectful even to his own dad. I almost got into a fight with him.

So maybe... badboy bonus is more than I thought. Gave him a +3 smv bonus it seems (4 + 3 = 7 )...

How did you end up with antisocial personality disorder diagnosis? Were you disorderly growing up? Did you get into trouble with the police often?

I personally have no doubt in my mind that having dark triad traits does increase your chances with women, but its not like it guarantees that women will find you attractive.
Yes, to both your questions.

In Germany you have Immunity go certain crimes till age 14, i used this a lot, i was in a Gang of criminals too (youngest was 12, oldest guy was a drug supplier 34 (?) around that age.) and am the only one who never did drugs or sold them.

They were all thugs - at least 2 are still now - and i give you that point: they all slept around. All of them - except me.

Dunno, girls didnt fall for me I wasnt brutal enough, and compared to most of the others who were very low IQ, I was simply not interested in having sex with random girls.

One of the guys lost his virginity right at age 14 (legal age to have sex in Germany for 14 to 18 yo only) with another 14 yo girl. When I asked WHERE he did it, he said "In some shed on an old matress".

I always imagined my "first time" to be at a place like the Girls Room, my room or in a hotel.

My friend who got me in the Gang lost his virginity at 15 to a girl from Elementary who was drug addicted. They slept with each other in the parents bed of the girl that was throwing the party he was invited in.

I never expected it from that girl either. I was bluepilled, believed you have to be mutually connected BEFORE you sleep around. It was at that point before dating apps but already with social media, girls became way sluttier and opportunistic. Meanwhile I white knighted for some of my ex female friends.

When I was 17, I wasnt connected to them anymore. Pretty much everyone around my age who was in that gang wasnt a virgin anymore.

The last guy i heard about told me how he lost his and it was STUPID. He pulled a drunk girl on a Christmas Market behind a Church and started dry banging her. After 3 minutes he pulled out because he didnt want to be caught.

They never met again.

I dunno... I know a sub 5 that has had 3 girlfriends already at age 25. Two of them HE dumped. Most of the time, it's the girl who does the dumping because of her clothes shopping options of men.

He's a real asshole and very disrespectful even to his own dad. I almost got into a fight with him.

So maybe... badboy bonus is more than I thought. Gave him a +3 smv bonus it seems (4 + 3 = 7 )...

It's funny how we both have these lived experiences and people on here just say "cope", as if that changes the reality of what we've witnessed

Yes, to both your questions.

In Germany you have Immunity go certain crimes till age 14, i used this a lot, i was in a Gang of criminals too (youngest was 12, oldest guy was a drug supplier 34 (?) around that age.) and am the only one who never did drugs or sold them.

They were all thugs - at least 2 are still now - and i give you that point: they all slept around. All of them - except me.

Dunno, girls didnt fall for me I wasnt brutal enough, and compared to most of the others who were very low IQ, I was simply not interested in having sex with random girls.

One of the guys lost his virginity right at age 14 (legal age to have sex in Germany for 14 to 18 yo only) with another 14 yo girl. When I asked WHERE he did it, he said "In some shed on an old matress".

I always imagined my "first time" to be at a place like the Girls Room, my room or in a hotel.

My friend who got me in the Gang lost his virginity at 15 to a girl from Elementary who was drug addicted. They slept with each other in the parents bed of the girl that was throwing the party he was invited in.

I never expected it from that girl either. I was bluepilled, believed you have to be mutually connected BEFORE you sleep around. It was at that point before dating apps but already with social media, girls became way sluttier and opportunistic. Meanwhile I white knighted for some of my ex female friends.

When I was 17, I wasnt connected to them anymore. Pretty much everyone around my age who was in that gang wasnt a virgin anymore.

The last guy i heard about told me how he lost his and it was STUPID. He pulled a drunk girl on a Christmas Market behind a Church and started dry banging her. After 3 minutes he pulled out because he didnt want to be caught.

They never met again.
I'd say the primary reason you didn't ascend was that you could already tell from the story - "compared to most of the others who were very low IQ---"

You were probably a little bit too smart and a little bit too high inhib. Did you use drugs at that age yourself? Because from what I've seen all the criminals who got into drugs very young were also fucking since they were like 13. That's what the low IQness and the environment just does to you.

I think if you had been drunk with some of these girls then something could have had happened. I don't think its 100% over for you. How old are you?

I'd say the primary reason you didn't ascend was that you could already tell from the story - "compared to most of the others who were very low IQ---"

You were probably a little bit too smart and a little bit too high inhib. Did you use drugs at that age yourself? Because from what I've seen all the criminals who got into drugs very young were also fucking since they were like 13. That's what the low IQness and the environment just does to you.

I think if you had been drunk with some of these girls then something could have had happened. I don't think its 100% over for you. How old are you?
I am 25, but these days i have no actual friends outside of "Snap" and "Whatsapp" and even to these guys i rarely talk.

And I did never drugs, but several of them were going through my hands, Weed, Coke, Acid and MDMA.

My looks are 5/10. White. Usually introverted, sometimes I still jestermaxx or throw comedy, thats just my personality.

My argubly best traits are that I am 6'0, in decent shape and always can talk about any topic.

Dark triad alone, while not a disadvntage, doesnt mean shit., Example: Joel Rifkin. I doubt he has received a single love letter to this day.

Attachments

• JRifkin.jpg
    JRifkin.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1
I am 25, but these days i have no actual friends outside of "Snap" and "Whatsapp" and even to these guys i rarely talk.

And I did never drugs, but several of them were going through my hands, Weed, Coke, Acid and MDMA.

My looks are 5/10. White. Usually introverted, sometimes I still jestermaxx or throw comedy, thats just my personality.

My argubly best traits are that I am 6'0, in decent shape and always can talk about any topic.
Steve Hoca talked about it a lot, that drug circles and taking drugs WILL increase your chances. If you took alcohol and coke with some girls then surely you'd get your chances.

But that is if you're ready to go down that route. Drugs eventually cause so much suffering, at least they did for me, that its cray cray.

Its interesting to see someone with genuine antisocial personality disorder here. Would you say that you suffer from anxiety / social anxiety at all?

Would you say that you suffer from anxiety / social anxiety at all?
I would say my depression is 100% cured I use meds now and I do CBT but i am faaaar less depressed then a few months ago and years.

I feel emotionally better and just accepted that the world is shita and that I cant destroy or better the world.

I need to focus on myself more.

Anxiety I literally didnt give a shit about anyone much or feared anyone or anything until maybe around 2023. I sometimes get this "knife in my chest" feeling when I need to do certain Tasks that I absolutely cannot stand. Usually working together with people.

I am a pretty numb person. I feel almost nothing for people or animals - and always was like that. My understanding of "stress" is also vastly different from other people. I simply dont stress myself, dont give a shit.

Sociopaths are the most talented, most-likely to take on risky behavior, become rich, famous, etc... Exhibit A: everyone in Hollywood. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, but just in case... the only way you can "make it" in this world is to absolutely be willing to sell your soul (literally and figuratively) to the "powers that be" (aka the devil) and you get to live a grand, rich and fulfilling life....

Bluepilled fags from IncelTears and all these other gay subreddits or really just whatever social media / mainstream media virtue signals on a regular basis... they'll say otherwise and that "hard work gets you far", but in reality... it's the other way around. Work smart, not work hard. Working "hard" only results in broken body and broken dreams.