Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m constantly thinking of ways to moneymaxx

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
But nothing seems to work. I’ve made some money in stocks but that really depends on the market. I just want to make money, but don’t have knowledge or financial backing to start a business.

Why don't you try learning a skill?

Effort/difficult/I’m not good at anything.
Il throw out an idea.

Fixing small vehicles.

Scooters, mopeds, ebikes, in a college town there's a lot of money to be made.

Just buy a busted scooter, get it running, flip it online

Watch what others do to make money and try to study what they do.

Then pick one of the ways and copy it, with a variation on a theme to suit your circumstances.

If it fails then try again, learning from lessons. Keep a pen and paper journal.

Whatever you do always remember people will try to trick you out of money.

Having said that, I want to MoneyMaxx too but I've failed so my advice is not worth much. I am a WageSlave and too tired after work to do anything.

Last edited:
But nothing seems to work. I’ve made some money in stocks but that really depends on the market. I just want to make money, but don’t have knowledge or financial backing to start a business.
Don't know your talents or lackthereof but mobile game dev with Unity might be one idea. Go for simple and cheap meme games for people in your locale, around some topic with no competition.

:bluepill:"Just learn to code, bro":soy:

Yeah Idk why many incels think moneymaxxing is more meritocratic or a level playing field compared to dating. If anything wealth is even more concentrated and rigged and determined by birth than havimg sex is. Most people are able to have sex, but very few are financially independent and make enough passive income to not have to sell their labor to a wagemaster.

So if i cant even manage to stick my sausage in the roast flaps why would i have any promise in serious moneymaxxing? Doesnt seem worth it, id rather just NEET and leech off my parents or do the bare minimum at some easy part time job

Invest All Time High GIF by ProBit Exchange

I'm constantly trying to think of a way to cheat and look into the future so I can pick up a winning lottery ticket so I can win and then retire immediately. So far I've been unsuccessful. :feelsbadman::feelsjuice: