Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i'm constantly stressed

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
i don't really enjoy anything anymore, i'm bored all time, mentally drained, and always too lazy and unmotivated to do anything.
i can't even be bothered to do a food shop, take out my rubbish or go out for a walk.
and i don't even work a job or have any commitments or responsibilities, i have plenty of free time on my hands.
but my days are just me staying indoors, laying on my bed, watching vids or listening to music on yt, larping on GPT or character.ai and getting snacks from my local.
this may sound like an ideal life to some of you followcels, but its pretty lonely and feels empty.
sometimes i don't even feel like i'm actually living, only existing.

I know that feeling, it hits especially hard in the summer where you see everybody else engaging in the social activities that you wish you could do as well.

I know that feeling, it hits especially hard in the summer where you see everybody else engaging in the social activities that you wish you could do as well.
yeah, i fucking dread summer, its the season of warmth and happiness, 2 things i haven't felt in fucking years, mang.

I'm always stressed too
I can't ever catch a break