Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm constantly disrespected by strangers.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I'm angry at this normscum. I just try to do my business.

Stay away from them, use self check-outs when you can.
Never shop at fast food joints that require telling the person what you want like subway or shitpotle.

Last edited:
Give examples pls.

Stay away from them, use self check-outs when you can.
Never shop at fast food joints that require telling the person what you want like subway or shitpotle.
I can't avoid going outside.

Give examples pls.
Sometimes they stare or say something like 'omg'. Sometimes random people start talking with me like in a cheeky manner like I'm an emotional tampon.
I guess they see me as an easy target or someone semi-retarded.

Sometimes they stare or say something like 'omg'. Sometimes random people start talking with me like in a cheeky manner like I'm an emotional tampon.
Sorry to hear that. They wouldn't treat Chad like that in any shape or form. It's only because of your subpar genes and none NT traits.

So you live in russia, is it the same like in the west where people give you disgusted expressions even when walking past if you're ugly incel

Sorry to hear that. They wouldn't treat Chad like that in any shape or form. It's only because of your subpar genes and none NT traits.
Of course. People treat obvious assholes and criminals better than they treat someone who isn't physically imposing and NT.

Of course. People treat obvious assholes and criminals better than they treat someone who isn't physically imposing and NT.
Yep. Jeremy Meeks almost beat a sixteen-year-old to death, and he gets worshipped like a Greek god, brutal. But women have amazing personality detectors, of course.

So you live in russia, is it the same like in the west where people give you disgusted expressions even when walking past if you're ugly incel
I don't live in Russia but I think that human nature is similar everywhere.
Defective people like many of us should not exist in the natural world.
So I believe that seeing something defective activates an impulse to kill in others. But they can't because law prevents them; instead they just ignore, ostracize or sometimes actively bully, mock and disrespect defectives.

How would you rate your face?

Very relatable, I get glares too like im some form of walking car crash

I rather be in the store when its full as opposed to a few people so i can blend into the crowd and I get less stressed since social anxiety makes me stressed and being stressed makes me act nervously in the autistic way.

Sometimes they stare or say something like 'omg'
This is one of the most brutal truecel traits possible.

I've had several similar experiences that I've talked about here: https://incels.is/threads/i-want-to...aving-more-brutal-experiences-than-me.597397/

When you have such an ugly, hideous, disgusting subhuman creature face, that random normies on the street literally cannot abstain from commenting on it, that's when you know for a fact it's over for you.

I rather be in the store when its full as opposed to a few people so i can blend into the crowd and I get less stressed since social anxiety makes me stressed and being stressed makes me act nervously in the autistic way.
I think that being stressed is natural if you are weaker than most men, for example. 'Social anxiety' sounds like it's all in your head when in reality this world is cruel and unmerciful towards subhumans.

I have the same problem as well. Something that helps me is to try and get drunk if I have to socialize. This will get rid of your anxiety and make you appear less of an easy target. I usually drink cheap vodka since it’s the best bang for your buck. Just mix it with juice and it doesn’t taste so awful. You can also wear a Covid mask and a baseball cap to obscure your ugly face.

Something else I do is when I see someone exit their car I keep track of that person and and their car. That way if say they mock you, you can go back and walk by and key up their car as revenge. This is extremely easy to do and no one will notice you did it if you walk by casually and key their car really fast.

Another thing that helps is to master OSINT and get revenge on these random assholes. You can basically find most people on the internet by searching LinkedIn or Facebook. Just search the city you saw them in and scan through the faces. I find random assholes all the time doing this. Then you can get all their information and there is numerous ways you can fuck with them. I can also get people’s phone numbers because of my job if you need help with this.

I was getting attacked by random normalfags for a very long time. The hatred and anger built up. Getting revenge on them was a huge help for my mental health. I also recommend avoiding socializing as much as possible. It doesn’t help. It’s not going to become easier over time. There are many ways you can avoid social interactions that you might not think of. You should get a Walmart membership and have them deliver your groceries to your house. Try to get everything you need online. Get an Amazon membership and you can avoid having to go to other stores to buy anything. The grocery store is a very common place to have these random assholes that don’t mind their own business. When you get food at McDonald’s place a mobile order and pick up at the curbside pickup. That way you will only have to interact with one single person to get their food. If you have to do something outside your home if you can do it at night so that way you are far less likely to run into anyone. You should also try to get an overnight job like janitor or security guard. This was also a huge help to my mental health as you will have minimal human contact.

This is one of the most brutal truecel traits possible.

I've had several similar experiences that I've talked about here: https://incels.is/threads/i-want-to...aving-more-brutal-experiences-than-me.597397/

When you have such an ugly, hideous, disgusting subhuman creature face, that random normies on the street literally cannot abstain from commenting on it, that's when you know for a fact it's over for you.
If you ever need help getting revenge on people I can help. You can find random strangers by going to LinkedIn or facebook and looking through all the faces of the city you saw the person in. I can also help you get their phone numbers. Getting revenge on these random normal scum helped my mental health a lot.

All people are scum.

If you ever need help getting revenge on people I can help. You can find random strangers by going to LinkedIn or facebook and looking through all the faces of the city you saw the person in. I can also help you get their phone numbers. Getting revenge on these random normal scum helped my mental health a lot.
I feel like that wouldn't help me because at the end of the day, I would still be ugly.

That's simply all there is to it.

I feel like that wouldn't help me because at the end of the day, I would still be ugly.

That's simply all there is to it.
It helped me because I was extremely angry all the time at the people treating me like trash. I guess it only helps if you are mad.

But how can you find one out of 100'000 people on linkedin/facebook just by knowing their face?

You search the city and state.

But how can you find one out of 100'000 people on linkedin/facebook just by knowing their face?
You search the city and state and you take a bit of time.

When I think about revenge, I think about bashing someone's head with a hammer ( in video game ) but I don't want to go to jail.

When I think about revenge, I think about bashing someone's head with a hammer ( in video game ) but I don't want to go to jail.
True but then you go to prison for life. You can still do really fucked up stuff back to people like calling up all their neighbors and telling them that the person is a pedophile who got off on technicality or convincing their spouse they are cheating. All of this from the safety of your home with next to zero chance of you getting in trouble for it.

I don't live in Russia but I think that human nature is similar everywhere.
Defective people like many of us should not exist in the natural world.
So I believe that seeing something defective activates an impulse to kill in others. But they can't because law prevents them; instead they just ignore, ostracize or sometimes actively bully, mock and disrespect defectives.
The other users implied you were russian living in russia. The kill impulse thing is something I alluded to in my 'natural selection' posts, and my stickied post, another reason why we should feel zero sympathy for normies.

The other users implied you were russian living in russia. The kill impulse thing is something I alluded to in my 'natural selection' posts, and my stickied post, another reason why we should feel zero sympathy for normies.
I'm Russian but don't live in Russia.

I'm Russian but don't live in Russia.
Do you support russia geopolitically speaking or did you flee the country or are you like second-generation immigrant etc

Do you support russia geopolitically speaking or did you flee the country or are you like second-generation immigrant etc
Three generation immigrant ( at that time it was an one united country, btw ).

I support Russian stance against NATO but I don't support some aspects of Russian policy.
Like it seems too much flirting with Islamic countries sometimes instead of trying to maintain good relationships with Christian neighbours such as Georgia and Armenia.

Also too much relying on China can be dangerous in the long run.