Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm considering leaving this forum.

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
This site is in "great" shape. It's a shell of what it used to be when it just started out which makes me think that the mods have just given up. With all due respect to oldcels, all I see is just pure garbage. I can only bear posting on here when I'm completely wasted.

Good thread will copy paste later

Please leave and delete this post and dont attention whore like a woman

This is the only place where we can be who we really are. Fuck normies website.

SEE YOU TOMORROW

Actually I've been gone for well over a year. I only came back a few weeks ago just to be greeted with a shell of what this forum used to be.
What did this forum used to be like? I am a newcel. I wish I were around in the braincels days

What did this forum used to be like? I am a newcel. I wish I were around in the braincels days
I started lurking here last March or so in 2019 and honestly I don’t notice much difference tbh

@Gunnersup how did you find out about this forum?

@Gunnersup how did you find out about this forum?
I began viewing braincels like 3 days before it got perma banned, and found this forum through it. Though the 3 or so days I was on braincels was much more entertaining jfl.

The purpose of this thread was to point out the decline of IQ in this forum you muppet.

What are you expecting, the ancient Greek philosophical enlightenment? It's a shitposting forum for ugly subhumans to cope.

I began viewing braincels like 3 days before it got perma banned, and found this forum through it. Though the 3 or so days I was on braincels was much more entertaining jfl.
Braincels had good memes ngl but less like serious discussion and I don’t like the way reddit is

I'm done with this shit forum, is full of fakecels and /pol/tard users.

I started lurking here when this site was just created. At the time people were sharing their suffering and the eternal truths of mankind. That's what made it so attractive to me. It was more of a support group where people could relate to each other. Now this site is merely a /b/ tier shitposting dump.

Last edited:
This site is in "great" shape. It's a shell of what it used to be when it just started out which makes me think that the mods have just given up. With all due respect to oldcels, all I see is just pure garbage. I can only bear posting on here when I'm completely wasted.
Can you give an example what it just to be a "good" post?

Thats what happens when great men like Zyros got banned

Can you give an example what it just to be a "good" post?
Anything that's relatable and insightful to a man who truly belongs here which begs the question how many normies really are on this forum? I remember being on the voice chat on incel discord and honestly every person there seemed just like a regular normie I meet almost everyday.

I'm done with this shit forum, is full of fakecels and /pol/tard users.
To be fair there's a lot of based and blackpilled posters on /pol/. The problem with sites such as that and this one is that a lot of undesirable elements tend to infiltrate them. And it takes an exceptionally divisive and intelligent person to moderate them. Since such people are rare and they are not usually willing to take up such duties in most cases then we get what we have here.
@Transcended Trucel Thanks for pointing yourself out as an another user whose posts I should not consider as important.

Last edited:
Go ahead or see you tomorrow
What are your main complaints anyway?

Read what I had to say in this thread.
I still don't get it lol. What are u asking us exactly? Muh quality? Barely anyone gives a fuck about their lives let alone a forum to vent about our problems
What are you expecting, the ancient Greek philosophical enlightenment? It's a shitposting forum for ugly subhumans to cope.
this
Edit: about the normies yes there may be some but how can you know?

I still don't get it lol. What are u asking us exactly? Muh quality? Barely anyone gives a fuck about their lives let alone a forum to vent about our problems

this
This is the problem that I'm talking about. We're supposed to be a brotherhood.

This is the problem that I'm talking about. We're supposed to be a brotherhood.

Don't fool yourself. Half of these niggers will dump a box of 5.56 rounds into you if it means they get to stick their peepees into a hole.

Don't fool yourself. Half of these niggers will dump a box of 5.56 rounds into you if it means they get to stick their peepees into a hole.
You're speaking the truth however men can have honour which prevents them from doing such things.

Idc, also see you next week

This is why the ignore button exists. Just block everyone who posts low effort garbage. I have 33 people on it so far, although you only need to put a few major postmaxxers on block to make the site decently more bearable.
Ignoring things doesn't fix them. It's rather childish.

Well there aren’t many alternatives

Bye in a good way

This thread aged like milk