Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm considering getting circumsized

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Since over 3 years i have problems with my foreskin. It isn't traditional phimosis but something similiar. My problem is that if i pull my foreskin back, it doesn't stay where its's supposed to stay but it automatically goes back to my penis head, which would make it impossible without a condom to have sex, if i ever ascend one day. Sometimes my foreskin is "stuck" on my penis head and i have to get it out, which can hurt.

I visited 2 different urologists and both said that my foreskin is very long and the only solution would be shortening or completely removing my foreskin. When i asked them if they can prescripe me some salve they said that it won't fix my issue as it only makes my foreskin more flexible.

I'm aware that there are risks and complications can happen but i also don't want to live without a broken dick. What's your opinion to this ? I am open to solutions if someone else has or had similiar experience.

Maybe it's because your head is smaller than your shaft. I'm uncircumcucked and my foreskin tucks in behind my head, if that makes sense. Don't get circumcucked though I don't see why you can't just have sex normally

Maybe it's because your head is smaller than your shaft. I'm uncircumcucked and my foreskin tucks in behind my head, if that makes sense. Don't get circumcucked though I don't see why you can't just have sex normally
I'll try to explain it with pictures

De phimose erwachsene schnuerring replacement image

This is how my foreskin is supposed to be when i pull it back and let it go and this how it was until i was around 16

De phimose kind teil vollverklebung replacement image

And the bottom picture is about what my foreskin looks now. When i try to pull it back it would look like the bottom pic

which would make it impossible without a condom to have sex, if i ever ascend one day
If this is the primary reason you're considering getting circumcised, I'd advise you to at the very least wait. On the off chance you ever meet a girl and all seems to be going well, you could always consider it again.

If this is the primary reason you're considering getting circumcised, I'd advise you to at the very least wait. On the off chance you ever meet a girl and all seems to be going well, you could always consider it again.
Another issue is that it looks ugly and unaesthetic. For obvious reasons i won't post pics but the top of my foreskin looks very wrinkled and unhealthy. Also my foreskin sometimes sticks to my penis head

I'll try to explain it with pictures

View attachment 945546
This is how my foreskin is supposed to be when i pull it back and let it go and this how it was until i was around 16

View attachment 945547
And the bottom picture is about what my foreskin looks now. When i try to pull it back it would look like the bottom pic
I don't get why you can't just have sex while your foreskin slides back and forth

I don't get why you can't just have sex while your foreskin slides back and forth
Because your penis head is supposed to fuck the foid and not your foreskin. Not that hard to understand

Because your penis head is supposed to fuck the foid and not your foreskin. Not that hard to understand
Really? I always thought the foreskin moved