Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm Calling Blackpills and Incels "Lincolns" and Bluepills and Foids "Nixons"

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Incels are honest, and the blackpill is the the clear and truthful way of viewing and describing the world, for this I name both "Lincolns". President Lincoln was the second most honest man to ever live, the first being Jesus Christ. I think it's a fitting name given the honesty of incels and our worldviews.

On the flipside, I call Bluepills and Toilets "Nixons", because Nixon was the most DISHONEST man to ever live, and the worst President we ever had, even worse than Donald Trump. A lot of people here don't know much about history but Nixon was incredibly evil and nasty and dishonest, and even lied about WIRETAPPING the DNC to get campaign info on them, violating their privacy and ethics rules.

You probably think Hillary Clinton is a GigaStacy. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

DOOD im calling all BASED and REDPILLED inkwellz trumpers and all CRINGE leftie SCUMfags joe biden!!!
ITS JOEVER!!!!

Our bluepilled cuck is back again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back