Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im building lego isis because im bored, I have a few minifigs like 4 of them but need more, Help me find bricks to make my lego jihad

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Ok so i got some lego terrorists today with the burqa and all and ak47s and M4 assault rifle, I also got some IDF soldiers in lego which i will have them behead, Need more lego set tho so i can make lego terrorist city

THIS IS LEGO SETS FOR SATIRICAL USE, FBI FUCK OFF

Dont care about the downvotes, Im building a war scenario in lego

Based
20231029 235715

You almost have a more pathetic life than me

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Help me keep a lookout
Ok, both of them are unavailable? I put a second link because it was a better deal.

Ok, both of them are unavailable? I put a second link because it was a better deal.

I bought these recently, I need more isis troopers and some US army soldiers

345615 gta sa 2016 07 10 23 16 51 82 2782244838

Also want to build Russian Spetznas in lego this guy is from MW2

Shut the fuck up and go home!
Im already in my own country you white little cuck go build legos while chaddam fucks ur white sister and crush JFL

Not everyone wants to live in lgbtq europe

View attachment 949271

Also want to build Russian Spetznas in lego this guy is from MW2
I think a regular green military helmet and jacket piece would work. I don't know where you'd get that camo suit or a head with goggles and mask though.

Im already in my own country you white little cuck go build legos while chaddam fucks ur white sister and crush JFL

Not everyone wants to live in lgbtq europe
LGBTQ, Chaddam and my sister has nothing to do with these lego sets lol, Your so low IQ

I think a regular green military helmet and jacket piece would work. I don't know where you'd get that camo suit or a head with goggles and mask though.
African american special forces lego minifigure4 1400x 1303375692

Found something similiar, This might be bingofuel!

Well its a nig so id have to replace the head but 17 fucking dollar for 1 guy???

on temu i paid 6 dollars for 4 IDF soldiers and a few terrorists, Just rearrange them and you get hamas and IDF lol

Take a picture of your isis Lego set

I have those rifles in lego aleredy with camo, But i could really use some us army soldiers

View attachment 949272

Something like these but in lego
They'd be pretty overpriced on amazon but aliexpress has some good options

17 fucking dollar for 1 guy???
Yeah it's rediculous. Probably real lego. I posted some aliexpress links, the chinese knock offs are cheaper.

Brooo these are great, Fuck real lego if it has such jew prices just got chinese lego today and i cant tell the difference FR

Any cope is a good cope as long as it works

Brooo these are great, Fuck real lego if it has such jew prices just got chinese lego today and i cant tell the difference FR
Based.

The welcome set was 0.99 so i ordered it lol

It declined my paypal but if i pay with google pay it adds on the price and not on paypal, Dont wanna pay with jewgle so will look for it on other sites

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back