Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm browsing Amazon prime video for sci movies to watch. What are you doing?

Beat my gf. Annoying bitch begging to give me a good morning blowjob. Told her to shut the fuck up and let me browse .is in peace

Beat my gf. Annoying bitch begging to give me a good morning blowjob. Told her to shut the fuck up and let me browse .is in peace
Larper fag

I am laying here trying to sleep but I'm not sleep anymore but I felt sleepy 6 hours ago now I feel awake but my heart is struggling to beat maybe I will die who knows but I don't care but I do a little tiny bit

Eating snacks and listening to music while reading

You should watch Dune 1 & 2, they’re pretty good imo minus the usual globohomo woke shit, but luckily that’s minimized compared to other movies.
Larper fag
He was being ironic nigger.

Larper fag

I am laying here trying to sleep but I'm not sleep anymore but I felt sleepy 6 hours ago now I feel awake but my heart is struggling to beat maybe I will die who knows but I don't care but I do a little tiny bit

I’m honestly so bored of everything I’m thinking about watching a movie I usually almost never do. Any recommendations?