Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm bothered by being an incel only when I'm horny

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm the ultimate loner, I enjoy being alone. I actively avoided other people my entire life.

Unfortunately, my hormones don't give a fuck about what my brain wants. When I get horny, the misery starts. I start imagining cuddling, holding, kissing - doing all sorts of stuff with a girl. I even imagine impregnating a foid, despite my absolute hate towards children and the fact that they're a money/time/energy sink.

Fortunately, I've got like, what, 15 years of this left. Doubt I'd be this horny in my 40s..

monkmaxx nofap dont let hot foids manipulate u r weiner. cuck if you do though.

Idk man, there's plenty of dudes in here who want love and validation all the time. My need for love goes right out the window the second my semen goes out of my penis.

Same loner as well

And im never horny these days so it doesnt bother me really

monkmaxx nofap dont let hot foids manipulate u r weiner. cuck if you do though.

Indeed. Also calling a female ''hot'' is whoreshipping... I mean worshipping.

Try not to ger horny next time, thanks.

My need for love goes right out the window the second my semen goes out of my penis.

Keep you semen inside of your body and absorb it, then start lifting heavy weights.

Keep you semen inside of your body and absorb it, then start lifting heavy weights.
But why? I don't really need big muscles, I have no use for them. I also hate exercising.

Indeed. Also calling a female ''hot'' is whoreshipping... I mean worshipping.
its a quick way to describe foids that use their body to seduce men becoming cucks tbhtbh

I'm the ultimate loner, I enjoy being alone. I actively avoided other people my entire life.

Unfortunately, my hormones don't give a fuck about what my brain wants. When I get horny, the misery starts. I start imagining cuddling, holding, kissing - doing all sorts of stuff with a girl. I even imagine impregnating a foid, despite my absolute hate towards children and the fact that they're a money/time/energy sink.

Fortunately, I've got like, what, 15 years of this left. Doubt I'd be this horny in my 40s..

I enjoy being alone too, idk if this is because Im used to it at this point or because Im actually anti social, but either way I couldnt care less to interact with others at this point other than when I want a gf and that illusion of being a highly NT socially successful guy

its just your brain. having a women with you after you nut you just want them to go away from you, thats why chad pumps n' dumps

Idk man, there's plenty of dudes in here who want love and validation all the time. My need for love goes right out the window the second my semen goes out of my penis.

I thought everyone was like that?

I’m bothered in general because it affects every aspect of my life