Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’m bored. Let’s make fun of some IT females.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Clara
35C3B2A6 0DD3 4A9A 808E 4A2F187A4250

Ewwwww imagine the smell after she poops and her boyfriend has to go into the bathroom after her. He probably doesn’t wanna breakup with her cuz he knows she’d commit suicide.

who framed roger rabbit crying GIF

Her looksmatch.

Portpic3

What the hell, he is literally 9/10 and she is a 3/10 JFL at this clown world :feelsclown:

Dear IncelTears foids:

You will never be a real Stacy, You have no perfect angel face, You have no big natural tits, You have no big natural ass, You are a dumb bitch who is twisted by simps and surgery into believing you are nature's perfection.

Chads are utterly repulsed by you, Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Chads to sniff out frauds with incredible efficacy, Even non Stacie's who "Pass" Look uncanny and unnatural to a Chad.

This is your faith, This is what you choose, There's no turning back.

alt of @kretschmer

what the fuck am i supposed to be looking at

A lot of foids threaten their boyfriends with suicide if they want to break up. I would be even more encouraged to break up

die ugly bitch. Stop bullying incels and get a life

Does she things she's a Stacy :lul:?

Clara
View attachment 666194

Ewwwww imagine the smell after she poops and her boyfriend has to go into the bathroom after her. He probably doesn’t wanna breakup with her cuz he knows she’d commit suicide.

who framed roger rabbit crying GIF
All women poop yes, There should only be a vagina there and not a butthole

Looks like a zombie or druggie with those dark eye circles

Damn, even prettyboy tik tok stars have to settle with female eggy in the year of our lord 2022.

So if you're watching this from IT
maxresdefault.jpg