Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'M BLUEPILLED NOW

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
This is my 507th post. I am no longer a graycel bros :feelsautistic: I ascended and am now a bluecel. I have escaped greyceldom by wasting days of my life postmaxxing just to get some gay color. Was it worth it? No. But it is what it is.

I would like to give a shoutout to my nigga @SryMyEnglish for supporting me through my journey. He saw me flourish and grow into a beautiful bluecel. He was always there to pick me up and carry me on his shoulders. For this, I am forever grateful. I would also like to thank everyone else for helping me in my journey and responding to my retarded posts to give me an excuse to reply.

good job
Images 14

Images 7

Cope tbh
Bluecel is the new greycel

I hope to join you one day soon :feelstastyman:

that is a foids thigh that its crawling over
fuuck are you serious ?
D76aff943fd3dbb42d7ca78357e0df00

i just said it as a meme ,
but this thing has more sexual experience than me .
It = over
The big millipede pill annihilated my existence

Yep. That big lovely millipede has touched more women than you ever will in life.

You watch too much jojo bro
I watched every episode so far but I haven't rewatched any of the parts yet or read the manga lol

It's so skinny tho
Tumblr pr7ncbjfqm1wwxzwn 400

Congrats bluepilled

Still a fag until u get 1k posts

5k is the greycel cut off

Thank you man and congratulations, though you wont get any pussy with your new status,i hope you ll enjoy your new journey of post maxing, the road is long and full of danger (being banned), but i hope you ll make it to the top before the ascention (or being banned )!

Congrats on new rank

jfl when they are going to change domain and we will all have to restart from the beggining. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.