Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im bleeding

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★
my eczema has been really bad lately and i just scratched my legs uncontrollably for 20 minutes straight. blood is running down my legs. there is skin and dried blood under my fingernails that i cant wash out. i am going to go to bed soon and get blood all over my sheets. its over

my eczema has been really bad lately and i just scratched my legs uncontrollably for 20 minutes straight. blood is running down my legs. there is skin and dried blood under my fingernails that i cant wash out. i am going to go to bed soon and get blood all over my sheets. its over
GO to a doctor nigga!

rub instead of scratching. might be better.

zerozerozero

go to the emergency hospital don't die man!

Use Cayenne pepper to make it instaclot

Then, later, get some stuff like Vicks vaporrub or anything similar, and when it itches rub that stuff on it. It's very antibacterial and numbs it a bit. Plus it seals the area to prevent dryness and speed healing.

It's like cheap neosporin.

Get dupixent. It is injectable and it is eczemas miracle drug. Just ask about it or try it, it most likely will work for you.

Use Cayenne pepper to make it instaclot

Then, later, get some stuff like Vicks vaporrub or anything similar, and when it itches rub that stuff on it. It's very antibacterial and numbs it a bit. Plus it seals the area to prevent dryness and speed healing.

It's like cheap neosporin.
ill try this, thanks

Apply petroleum jelly, like Vaseline, to the effected area.