Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im black pill

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I have no personality, i have no dreams, i have no hopes, i have no planes, i have no particular interests...
Through the point of view of black pill - reality- everything looks like a void.

But i can not complain because there is no one to complain , i have no ego.

Who am i ? Im a black pill. Im sentient black pill, and nothing else.

You seem to have reached the "Hiroshima&Nagasaki" blackpill level as the subhuman Saint Hamudi.

2019 “Most likely to go ER award winner”

I have no personality, i have no dreams, i have no hopes, i have no planes, i have no particular interests...
Through the point of view of black pill - reality- everything looks like a void.

But i can not complain because there is no one to complain , i have no ego.

Who am i ? Im a black pill. Im sentient black pill, and nothing else.
rel:p:p:p;)

You seem to have reached the "Hiroshima&Nagasaki" blackpill level as the subhuman Saint Hamudi.
I feel like a saint indeed. C
Imagin the army of ego dead men. Millions of men like me. What society will do to us if we dont care about our lives and other as well.

I am become blackpill

A man who has nothing to lose is a dangerous man. Don't Go ER