Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im black and Asian but look full black

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I wish I was born a mixed pretty boy but I'm a ugly dark-skinned subhuman l look full black shits not fair I don't even have the good hair I have nappy hair its like nature intended me to fail in life I just want to rope if you looked at me you'd assume I'm full black I often wonder if my parents got me mixed up in the hospital sometimes but its whatever I guess can't do anything but rot

Black is 1000000000x better than Asian.

Atleast you have the BBC halo.

Do you eat KFC with rice?

Also what type of Asian are you? Rice and currys both hate niggers, so this mix is surprising

Do you eat KFC with rice?

Also what type of Asian are you? Rice and currys both hate niggers, so this mix is surprising
Filipino but my mom was ghetto so ofc she liked black men

Race is meaningless
it's your bones that matter

I notice that some Blasian's black side dominate alot.

I wish I was born a mixed pretty boy but I'm a ugly dark-skinned subhuman l look full black shits not fair I don't even have the good hair I have nappy hair its like nature intended me to fail in life I just want to rope if you looked at me you'd assume I'm full black I often wonder if my parents got me mixed up in the hospital sometimes but its whatever I guess can't do anything but rot
What type of Asian is your mom
Race is meaningless
it's your bones that matter
Bones are determined by race my guy
Filipino but my mom was ghetto so ofc she liked black men
I doubt you look full black. Most mulattos have no idea just how black actual.negroes are.

Black is 1000000000x better than Asian.
:yes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Your heritage is meaningless. If you LOOK x than you're x, period. I saw a reddit post of this Hispanic guy that was upset because he couldn't get girls because he looked Indian. Tough shit my man. For all important purposes - you're Indian.
:yes:

That's because Black Genetics is dominant with only Horn Africans being that exception, but they like half Arab anyways.

Lovely. I'm Blasian too.

Did ur blk father fucked Asian foid?

No. My Asian ancestors cucked Black males.
Screenshot from 2022 02 13 19 08 44

Hard to imagine

i'm a quadroon with pale skin but black facial features

trust me your situation could be a lot worse

You’re a Tyrong

Nigger genes aren't merciful

Your heritage is meaningless. If you LOOK x than you're x, period. I saw a reddit post of this Hispanic guy that was upset because he couldn't get girls because he looked Indian. Tough shit my man. For all important purposes - you're Indian.
kek pretty much. I have a 100% Iraqi cousin who has dirty blonde hair blue eyes.

But I ALSO happen to have a 50% Italy/Iraqi cousin who has black hair and black eyes.

For all important purposes, my "fully ethnic" cousin is whiter than our half-italian cousin.

JVEWa64
5358124c1a6684e1ee8dab98244573ba

First pic is my cousin when she was 3. Second pic is NOT my cousin, but she does resemble the girl

Thank God your chink genes were annihilated by BBC

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back