Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm betting this is LARP, but you never know with this clown world

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

Wagecuck taxes at work

Pathetic. Every institution in jewmerica has been infiltrated by insane leftists. That's what they worry about, a bunch of virgins shitposting on the internet.

Who knows, this might blackpill some of the boys in blue.

Let the uprising begin

Now I'm going to get concerned if this isn't a LARP.

lol the air force is full of incels, far more at least than the other military branches.

As the cucks would say:

"r/thathappened :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Who knows, this might blackpill some of the boys in blue.

I think that's the irony of normies doing shit like this, they are ironically black pilling men who likely never would have even come into contact with the black pill, spreading its reach

This mindset is the same as thinking you can "teach men not to rape", the men who would rape would rape regardless of how badly you conveyed rape to them, the men who are susceptible to the black pill, would be susceptible regardless of being thought about it as something bad, so by trying to spread knowledge of incels to normie males as something bad to prevent them from being influenced by the black pill, normies are ironically just black pilling men who likely would never have been in contact with the material

It's fake as fuck but obviously incels are on a watchlist due to all the domestic terrorists that identify as incel.

Looks made up tbh, sounds like something an IT cuck wrote. Why would the airforce need to know about incels? They going to carpet bomb us? there's no oil on this forum
Nice one

Wtf why would the air force worry about ugly virgin incels coping or on the brink of roping posting in their domains when there are literal sand niggers that destroy any form of civilization that does not conform to their views?

As the cucks would say:

"r/thathappened :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "
can someone get on banning these types of post that take up a lot of blank space for no reason? maybe not for one post but if they that shit repeatedly?

What a waste of paper.

If the FBI is taking screenshots of itself posting on 8chan /pol/, I can believe that this is true.

Looks made up tbh, sounds like something an IT cuck wrote. Why would the airforce need to know about incels? They going to carpet bomb us? there's no oil on this forum

False flag also fake news by gay jews

I'd guess it's because of this
lol the air force is full of incels, far more at least than the other military branches.

I was actually considering joining lmao. But I have to fix my condition that makes me throw up during exercise first

I hope they get killed by based ISIScels tbh

This goes to show that incels are now that the forefront of the manosphere! We are making grounds and they are scared.
I spoke to an MRA who talked about this today, he claimed it was because people were getting angry MRAs were getting laughed at for trying to have a civil discussion. I definitely think he has a point in that MRA and MGTOW shit isn't going to get much of a response apart from "ok lol" by foids and white knights.