Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm better off dead.

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
As I sit in my room in my parents house as a 25 year old kissless, handheld less virgin, I wonder what reason do I honestly have to keep on living? No one likes me. I think my former oneitis (fuck that bitch I hate her) has been talking shit about me behind my back because my so called "friends" at work keep making smart comments thinking that I don't notice it but I can tell she told them what I said to her. I haven't ate a thing all day I don't have an appetite I don't even feel hungry. I'm just filled with resentment and anger I could honestly go do some things that I'll rEgRet. I realized that everyone is fake AF and I can't trust a soul. I'm gonna confront those bitch ass niggas about it on Monday and if we fight,so be it. At this point idgaf if I lose my job. I'll die by my respect.

Last edited:
Same tbh, idk why i havent roped as an ethnic

I learned to not give a shit anymore but its always at the back of my head. I feel nothing now.

Let us know how the fight goes, pics if possible

Good luck my brother, May Blackops2cel guide you to victory

Indeed you are

Do what you gotta do, you dont have anything to lose so why not have some fun before you die? Shit seems fucked up I know, but that's just the world we came into..

I'm gonna confront those bitch ass niggas about it on Monday and if we fight,so be it. At this point idgaf if I lose my job. I'll die by my respect.
Tell us how it goes

I only respect NEETcels