Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm Beta, fuck

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
So i just watched this video to mock betas(i'm a beta and i was in denial).
Video:

Fuck, i'm a complete beta according to this video. I almost have every 'beta trait'.
Note: I'm not a cuck or an orbiter white knight.

Just win the genetic lottery bro

Just be omega tbh :feelskek:

I don't disagree with that assessment

I want to kill that "alpha" fags talking about beta males and showing to everyone how they are superior

Broscience is a top tier channel.

Chance your attitude and stop cuccing around, bro. You may be ugly but never be a fucking beta sissy to this society. Remember your roots.

Lol at that pencil necked gymcel beard coper.

He is alright tbh
If he didnt gymcel and shaved that dirt from his face he'd look like some beta ethnic. True alphas are born with height, massive frame and good looks. This guy is coping genetic dud

If he didnt gymcel and shaved that dirt from his face he'd look like some beta ethnic. True alphas are born with height, massive frame and good looks. This guy is coping genetic dud
Agree.

Anyone that claims to be Alpha here: :chad:

Hello fellow:soy: femdomcel.
Its nice to see you. I like femdom. (note: not a cuck)

I like femdom too, and I know what you mean.. I don’t like any of that extreme shit nor the cruel shit.. I don’t like cuckholding either

"Aka. the Mona Losa"

^ Found my beta trait. The tizmus makes eye contact with alphas impossible for me.

lmao I like this guy dunno why he dont upload new videos