Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im being bullied by this person

Zultanite

Zultanite

Greycel
so I go to class, and this one person bullies me. he's not even a chad lite just a normie. He was bulling me because people found out I have never touched a girl before. I want to kill myself. What should I do. this is what he looks like ( idk rules so remove if wrong)

Last edited:
Just lift some female in front of him to show dominance.

give us links to his social media profiles

How strong are you? If he lays a hand on you punch him right in the goddamn jaw and knock some of his teeth out. He wont be messing with you after that.

also how old arre you op? this kid looks easily 13 JFL

Normies are much worse than Chads because their social standing is not secure so they have to constantly bully others to stay relevant.
I'd recommend beating the shit out of him, from behind if he's bigger than you. It will stop the bullying for sure.

Probably not a good idea to fight him if you think you would lose, just hope he doesn't start getting physical.

punch him with a chair

Normies are much worse than Chads because their social standing is not secure so they have to constantly bully others to stay relevant.
I'd recommend beating the shit out of him, from behind if he's bigger than you. It will stop the bullying for sure.

Is he harassing you physically?
If he is, and you're weaker than him, you could always hit him with a chair from behind when he's not expecting it. No need to fight an honourless enemy with honour, after all.
If it's verbal bullying, just tell him to fuck off lol

I second everything on this post. Sucker punch him with all your strength when he's bullying you.

Shoot him in Fortnite for the Victory Royale.

Knock him out and make him suck your big dick

Shoot him in Fortnite for the Victory Royale.

Hope it stops?

If it doesn't stop, violence may be the only answer. I would never take that route myself, but that's because I'm fairly certain I would get my ass kicked.

Knee him in the balls, that’ll do the trick.

Contrary to popular belief, violence is usually the solution.

start working out now and take fighting lessons, or even practice at home. than one day when he pushes you fuck is whole face up.

Fighting back may not be wise, it may get you in trouble.

Put up with it and live your shit life all the more shitter. Fact.

You have to fuck him up bad. There's no other way. Walk up to him from behind, tap his shoulder and punch him straight in the jaw with an uppercut. If he doesn't drop keep punching. If he's down, get on him and break his jaw. If you can't fight don't let him get up because you'll get your ass kicked.
It's the only thing that works. If you don't fight back other normies looking to get status will join in and you'll have half the class bullying you in no time. I've seen it happen many times.

It worked for me in 2nd grade. This faggot normie kept talking shit and throwing erasers at me. One day I just got off my chair during class, turned around and hit the normalfag so hard he fell off his chair. He wanted to be friends afterwards because he's a bitch.
The teacher was a pushover and she did nothing and if you're wondering how I got away with it, all you need to know is that I live in the balkan region. Everything is fair game in the balkans.

Our school was basically like prison. If you don't defend yourself, you'll become easy prey for normies. Unfortunately in places like America if you fight back, you get expelled. Try to fight him outside school.

Last edited:
so I go to class, and this one person bullies me. he's not even a chad lite just a normie. He was bulling me because people found out I have never touched a girl before. I want to kill myself. What should I do. this is what he looks like ( idk rules so remove if wrong)
how big are you, and how big are him?

Put a snooker ball in a fitba sock. Next time he gives you grief give it a swing an crack him across the jaw with it. Good chance you'll get in shit for it, but i doubt he'd fuck with u again after having to eat his dinner through a straw.

so fucked up, those evil teenagers never want to help u just mkae fun of you, suck a twisted world we live in

Try to change schools

Slap a brick through his window.

You have no choice but to fight him. If you dont fight back normies will keep messing with you because you allow them too. Same thing happened to me in middle and highschool. If you're weaker your gonna have to just sucker punch him tbh.

You have to tell him to stop and if he doesnt kick his balls

I never talk to normies because they will ask about my sex life or if i talk to girls or go to parties and shit. WHAT CAN I SAY

im not strong sorry :(
then hit him a number of times equal to the ratio of your strength divided by "strong" strength, it should equal out due to Newton's Second Law F=ma

Probably not a good idea to fight him if you think you would lose, just hope he doesn't start getting physical.
if it got physical at least be sure to have the first hit, in preference with a chair in his head
You have to tell him to stop and if he doesnt kick his balls
this
You have to fuck him up bad. There's no other way. Walk up to him from behind, tap his shoulder and punch him straight in the jaw with an uppercut. If he doesn't drop keep punching. If he's down, get on him and break his jaw. If you can't fight don't let him get up because you'll get your ass kicked.
It's the only thing that works. If you don't fight back other normies looking to get status will join in and you'll have half the class bullying you in no time. I've seen it happen many times.

It worked for me in 2nd grade. This faggot normie kept talking shit and throwing erasers at me. One day I just got off my chair during class, turned around and hit the normalfag so hard he fell off his chair. He wanted to be friends afterwards because he's a bitch.
The teacher was a pushover and she did nothing and if you're wondering how I got away with it, all you need to know is that I live in the balkan region. Everything is fair game in the balkans.

Our school was basically like prison. If you don't defend yourself, you'll become easy prey for normies. Unfortunately in places like America if you fight back, you get expelled. Try to fight him outside school.
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

You need to attack first, is the only way to get rid off bullies. Don't listen to the bluepill crap that being asertive or just talking is going to work, those bastards only understand with violence. I made the mistake of not doing anything while being bullied at middle school, don't do that. You need to fight back.

Are you below 18? If so you can probably beat the shit out of him with a weapon or just your fists (Probably close to death if you feel like it) and get away with it easy (Most you will get is probably a couple of years in juvenile detention center and of course expulsion from your cucked school who let it get this far in the first place, if its your first offense you will get light punishment suspended sentence or some shit). If you do go for this especially if you use a weapon, do try to avoid hitting his head or chest area too much if you want to keep him alive.

Breaking his legs would be a great idea, kneecaps preferably really badly, it would affect him for the rest of his life, every time he struggles to walk he would look down and remember how you destroyed him, would guarantee he never bullied ever again as he would have a constant reminder

Or you could just kill him.

If you are an adult you can still beat the shit out of him just not as violently. And again if you are first time offender your punishment will be light (So breaking his kneecaps is still an option).

But if you continue to do nothing it will only get worse.

All of this would be done in minecraft of course

Last edited:
surprise him with a punch and beat him up to the pulp.. im serious .. but if he's is just too tall and big , forget it

tell him your gonna rape his mom if he doesn't stop and than actually do it to prove a point

Last edited:
No talking, no resolution. After school off the grounds go for him or in front of everyone in school if you want to send a message. Jump the bastard & use a non-lethal weapon if you have to, cripple something like a knee or fingers once you have him dazed. You'll get into shit for it but you need to learn to conquer your fear otherwise you will be a victim your whole life.

I wish I dealt with shit when I was younger but mental inhibitors prevented it, lack of being taught to assert myself & autism. Didn't help that the ethnics had connections with gangs known to carry blades & shit, fucking London.

Do what you have to & I hope for your sake he doesn't have connections with criminals that stab or shoot ppl.