Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m beginning to actually despise weekends

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Weekends were fun when I was younger because it meant no school and I could chill out

But I realize that weekends suck when you’re an incel because all you do is just waste your life alone

All my “friends” are hanging out this weekend and they always do whatever they can to make sure I don’t know or that I’m not invited. For instance they blatantly talk about watching shows together at each other’s houses without me. This is actually hell. Every day is just torture and I’m just a joke to everyone.

My youth is a waste. No one actually does anything with me ever. All the friends who aren’t superficial never want to hang out because they’re losers (or they’re good at pretending to like me, although I highly doubt it)

I’ve actually tried to self improve and I hate the victim mentality but Jesus Christ I hate weekends so fucking much.

But I realize that weekends suck when you’re an incel because all you do is just waste your life alone

All my “friends” are hanging out this weekend and they always do whatever they can to make sure I don’t know or that I’m not invited. For instance they blatantly talk about watching shows together at each other’s houses without me. This is actually hell. Every day is just torture and I’m just a joke to everyone.

My youth is a waste. No one actually does anything with me ever. All the friends who aren’t superficial never want to hang out because they’re losers (or they’re good at pretending to like me, although I highly doubt it)
Why do you care faggot? Just do stuff on your own. I despise these bugmen that think they need normies to hold their hand for every little thing they do.

Why do you care faggot? Just do stuff on your own. I despise these bugmen that think they need normies to hold their hand for every little thing they do.
Yay I can’t wait to go to the mall by myself for the 1000th time :feelsUnreal:

this isn't the 90s, stop being a whiny bitch. i thought you said you hate the victim mentality.

Only normies, chads, and stacies like weekends. "Have a great weekend!"

Rofl. You mean have fun with my lonely copes or unhealthy alcohol/drug abuse? Sure.

Only normies, chads, and stacies like weekends. "Have a great weekend!"

Rofl. You mean have fun with my lonely copes or unhealthy alcohol/drug abuse? Sure.
yeah you might as well say "enjoy solitary confinement. See you on Monday"

:lul::lul::lul::lul: You better enjoy your weekend faggot. Enjoy it you good little incel. Tee hee

I have always hated/never cared for weekends

As a child, my parents were always fighting so they never took us anywhere , ever.
That means:
No family dinners,
No going on vacations,
Never took us to an amusement park

You get the idea.

And as entered adulthood, i never had any friends to go anywhere with, so..

Kinda over lol

Before anyone tells me to "just go outside alone bro" . Been there, done that. It gets boring quick.

You would rather wageslave 24/7?

Weekends were fun when I was younger because it meant no school and I could chill out

I’ve actually tried to self improve and I hate the victim mentality but Jesus Christ I hate weekends so fucking much.

What was the story of your profile pic?

Weekends are suifuel tbh.

how should I know?

I think the guy in your profile took certain radioactive medication in overdose, supossed to relieve his teeth pain. All his mouth started rotting and of course, he died in like a year if i remember right.

I think the guy in your profile took certain radioactive medication in overdose, supossed to relieve his teeth pain. All his mouth started rotting and of course, he died in like a year if i remember right.
good for him I guess

Just intoxicantmaxx :smonk:

same tbh. I kinda want to wageslave everyday instead of 5/7 days

Cut them off. Those people sound horrible

big truth. Most interesting locations become boring after the first visit if you don't have others to go with.

Cut them off. Those people sound horrible
I've always believed that bad friends are better than no friends

I saw a video by DBDR (blackpill channel) that talks about this in depth. Sadly he took it down but basically the gist is that it's better than being completely alone