Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm becoming more powerful than I could ever possibly imagine ...

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
A random 1/10 girl (Literally down syndrome nerd with glasses in baggy sweatpants) said "Hi." to me in the grocery store. She seemed really nervous when she did it. This is the first time a random girl has said "Hi." to me since elementary school.

I asked if she worked in the store, as a reflex, because normally girls who say "Hi." all work in customer service, and their motives are suspect.

But she said she didn't work in the store. I just happened to notice her being silly with her friend or assistant, and when I looked at her, she said "Hi." back.

I mean, if she was stuck-up, she could have just ignored me like all the other girls. I'm becoming more powerful than I could ever possibly imagine ...

If she reacts like this to me I wonder how she reacts when she sees a literal Chad instead of a subhuman like me.. she would probably try to fuck him on the spot or at least try to give him a blowjob lol what a slut retarded girls are low inhib af.

Inb4: fakecel :soy:

A 1/10 how ugly is that jfl. If they said hi to me I’d be annoyed asf and pretend I didn’t hear it

what inceldom does to a mf.

A 1/10 how ugly is that jfl. If they said hi to me I’d be annoyed asf and pretend I didn’t hear it
I really want to see a definitive chart of what different /10 women look like. She is a 1/10? Wouldn't that be a 95% burns victim or something, no attraction ever whatsoever - barely even human?
She looked similar to this, just add glasses and some more down syndrome also most people with down syndrome looks the same. There is noway this girl is higher than a 1/10. A 95% burnt victim is more like a 0/10

down-syndrome-model-madeline-stuart-australia-21.jpg

What would you rate this individual?
Like a 2/10 she is tons of makeup though, and it's a professional photo she is way uglier without makeup the girl that said hi to me didn't have any makeup

did you atleast see if she had a nice ass? can always shove their face to the bed and just look at their ass

Once a random young female said hi to me at the bus stop, she was with her friends. I didn't say anything back.

did you atleast see if she had a nice ass? can always shove their face to the bed and just look at their ass
I was in shock I couldn't think straight, but she was chubby, so her ass was most likely fat... fuck I should have taken a look.. maybe even a picture

Once a random young female said hi to me at the bus stop, she was with her friends. I didn't say anything back.
Mogs me, why didn't you say anything back? Honestly I don't think I would reply either if there were 2 normal girls saying hi I would probably think they are trying to make fun of me

Mogs me, why didn't you say anything back? Honestly I don't think I would reply either if there were 2 normal girls saying hi I would probably think they are trying to make fun of me
I was high inhib back then. They didn't laugh or say anything after that.

I was high inhib back then. They didn't laugh or say anything after that.
Brutal, once cashier said "Hi how are you?, how's your day been?" and I just said "Hi"

Just coomed to her :feelsokman:

maybe she noticed your big dick

Fakecel low inhib mogger