Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im becoming incredilblyl insecure about my height, Im realizing Im a manlet at 5 11

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I used to think my height is OK, like not great not terrible but Im slowly realizing that its just another feature that is inadequate at best

Im just a few inches above average which is not even noticeable and every guy I compare myself against heightmogs me

Im thinking about getting either 1/2'' or 1'' (either would put me over 6ft) lifts but my fear is that my family will call me out on it

Ideally Id want 2'' but how much can I realistically get away with? Im trying to keep my profile as low as possible and like if I ever get a girl home I dont want her to notice that I wear lifts too when I get my shoes off

I used to think my height is OK, like not great not terrible but Im slowly realizing that its just another feature that is inadequate at best Im just a few inches above average which is not even noticeable and every guy I compare myself against heightmogs me Im thinking about getting either 1/2'' or 1'' (either would put me over 6ft) lifts but my fear is that my family will call me out on it Ideally Id want 2'' but how much can I realistically get away with? Im trying to keep my profile as low as possible and like if I ever get a girl home I dont want her to notice that I wear lifts too when I get my shoes off

Attachments

• 48jc11.jpg
    48jc11.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 76
Heightmogs me by 2 inches.

My growth plates Closed at 15 :feelsbadman:

Nobody could probably even tell IRL tbh, 2 inches is nothing, my dick is larger than 2 inches, the difference is really negligible

Brag thread
I'm 5'9
@mods

Fuck you faggot
i'm 5'6

OP if you're white you're a fakecel.

5'11-6'1 is the average height of 20 year old guys where I live. You need to be 6'4+ to stand out.

OP is slavic, an "honorary ethnic"

Slavic genes are literally only good for producing cute girls and thats it

I have two sisters and both of them have 0 trouble dating because theyre lean and cute as fuck but as a male my weak jaw + rounded head + small bones means its over for me

Ethnic males should not be allowed to be born tbh, at most every 10 years one ethnic male child should be allowed to live and grow up, he would be given a gf and then milked for his sperm to diversify the gene pool

5'10" and I'm short

Try being 5"8 jfl

Try being 5'9

@Colvin76 really? You're one of the white=fakecel gigacopers?
No, I just wanted to give OP some of his own medicine because hes always one of the fastest people on the forum to call people fakecel for stupid reasons (being white, being black, being 19 years old and 11 months, etc).

Oh I see. And damn bro you're almost 20? I feel old now. I still remember you as 18 ngl. I'm nearly 22. :feelsbadman:
No I'm not almost 20 lol.

That was just referring to OPs stupid cope when he says "reeee all under 20s are fakecel reee" because 19 and 11 months would still be "under 20" :lul: :lul: :lul:

Oh. LowIQ autistlet over here.:feelstastyman:

Yeah if you're 18 and incel preponderance of evidence suggests you're incel, it's not hard fast by any means, but you should have kissed by that age if you haven't=likely over
Yeah exactly.

OP really thinks something magic is gonna happen from 18 to 20 when its not :feelsseriously: