Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm balding

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Every time I wash my hair this happens:
IMG 0118

What should I do now?

How long is your hair?

Yeah , im balding too .
Well , time to wear a cap for the rest of my Life .
I look like Eggman without hair .

You have my condolences. It is over.
BA5A68E9 D0E3 4EE2 A4A2 36ED0D92F0C7

Rip the rope is calling... :feelsrope:

I+know+that+feel+bro.png

Currently NW3, I can feel NW4 is soon.

If you still have some hair left, you might be able to prevent further hair loss at least for a little while if you take propecia. That is if you don’t care about any of the possible side effects. Once the Norwood reaper visits you however your life will never be the same again.

go on minoxidil ASAP

My drain is clogged with hair such that whenever I take a shower, I'm essentially taking a bath too.

My hair is pretty long though, so I'm hopeful that it's just benign shedding.

Last edited:
If you still have some hair left, you might be able to prevent further hair loss at least for a little while if you take propecia. That is if you don’t care about any of the possible side effects. Once the Norwood reaper visits you however your life will never be the same again.
This. Reverse the process OP

How old are you?

After my last experience I don't care as much about balding anymore. The foid didn't even see my severely balding scalp and even then I was utterly rejected, blocked in minutes. What difference does it make? I'm already old, so whatever.

Hair is everything tbh.

it is normal if you don't comb your hair or if they are long

Let the Norwood Reaper's brother Grim come pay you a visit. A tall building or lots of pills might work.

Just hairtransplantmax br0

That's honestly nothing.

It's normal to lose hair, unless you're receded obviously you don't need to worry.
This.

With long hair and a hair drain I count between 20-50 strands of hair lost per shower and my hairline is the same as it was 8 years ago.

You should avoid washing your hair too often and just soak it every other shower, let it sit in its natural oils and air dry after every shower.

It is over especially if your manlet. Manlet and balding is the worst combination.

Easy peasy, just shave it bro

same. im balding on top and NW 2 hairline
20190128 190559

its okay bro, just grow a beard and own your baldness! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Hair transplant ASAP. If you lose your hair, your life is OVER. Period! The worst thing you can possibly do is let yourself go bald. You gotta fight tooth and nail because a life without hair is not a life worth living . That is not hyperbole. I lost my youth and my prime to hair loss and I’m now in physical pain from loneliness, sadness, and regret.. and I don’t know how to cope with not having a youth and think about suicide dozens of times a day

Be happy hair is something u have a little bit on control over . Get on hairloss meds, and if it gets too bad, get a transplant

Fuck that's brutal. Are you on fin?

My hairline started receding in 2013 (age 21) and since then I haven't really lost anything on fin. Though hairline is still uneven and no gains there.
yea i am. im keeping the norwood reaper at bay for now, until his mighty scythe strikes again

I pray that my hair doesn’t go away everyday. I see some thin spots and it scares the shit out of me.

relax u cuck, same shit happens to me because my hair is long. I left it longer because i need to enjoy it while i can and that happens to me too