Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm balding at age 22

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Never thought this would happen to me. I ways had thicc dark brown hair, I could stick a pencil in and it would just stay there. I mean, I never really had a chance at anything given my retardation, but at least I could've had nice juicy hair. Nope, that's gonna be gone as well. Time's ticking boyos... I'll be suing soon. Idk how soon, but I won't be able to live into next year probably.

It was surreal when I first realized I was balding this year. I didn't expect it at all. It's been the biggest blow to my state of mind, ever, and I've been depressed for years, so it really sent me over the edge. My condolences.

for me it started around 25, by 30 I started shaving and I figured out I actually look better shaved

No surprise. Early stage balding is just another trait of trash genetics.

Look on the bright side; Even if you weren't balding you still wouldn't get laid.

Get on fin or a T blocker

I know your pain OP.

Baldness requires top tier bone structure to pull off.

Unfortunately I lack that so it's over for me.

yeah i couldnt imagine losing my hair... thats like a nightmare for me... ive had it thick and long since 1982,but it doesnt seem to grow past my lower back

Unless it is DUPA hair loss, you are good with fin/duta, nizoral and/or hair pieces.
Be quick though, you don't want to lose ground and then need to jump on minox, which will age the shit out of you.

I might as well go buy some fin tomorrow, because I am reaching NW2 and can't pull it off.

Suifuel

My hair is also thick as fuck and without i'd drop like 3 points. If the day ever comes i'm roping 100%

I don't know if I want to take finesteride, it's just because I think I can't gymcell as good as before and it is my one and only rope... I mean cope :feelsbadman:
And I am nw2 but it would be over for me even with nw0
It doesn't affect gym gains.

It was surreal when I first realized I was balding this year. I didn't expect it at all. It's been the biggest blow to my state of mind, ever, and I've been depressed for years, so it really sent me over the edge. My condolences.

Did your father/ grandfathers suffer from hairloss?

My brother takes it and he says it does affect his gains. You have more T and less DHT. But DHT is better for gaining muscles I gues. And I fear that I will get trouble with my erections, I've read it can lead to problems down there and I already have them due to depression and I don't want to make things worse cause fin can make the depressions also worse and then I will rope for sure :feelsrope:
If you can't get erections and also have depression don't take fin, it will only get worse.

I was the same in my early 20s. Shave it off mate. Lest then you're taking control of it. It looks worse when its thin and blowing in the wind. Still sucks tho. I feel your pain.

Lmao, I look a million times worse with a shaved head. You're lucky.

No one looks better with a shaved head lol. Any bald man will be seen as inferior gene crap by females. Only option to bald men is being 6'3 and having a model-like jawline and face symmetry. If you don't, it's fucking terribly over. Shaving makes you look like a sick cancer patient.

All bald average height men are betabuxxing if they are in a relationship.This is a perfect rule. It does not fail. Ever.

I'm NW2 since 14. My hair loss decreased for a while but you come closer to the abyss every single day boyo.

I started around 22 too

At 30 it's almost shave-head-tier

Got my Norwood reaper visit at age 19. I used to have a thick curly hair, it's not fully gone now but i'm entering state NW3

The Norwood Reaper is one big son of a bitch. My condoleance brother.

With me it started at 19 and with 24 it was already too shitty to let it grow long anymore.

I've started balding at 17 (slowly). By 22 it was getting pretty obvious (walking down the street, if you had seen me you would've been like "that dude is balding").

Once my parents started saying "hey, you're losing hair over here", I knew it was over. It was also at around 22 when the back of my head started losing a lot of hair.

Its over

Now get some glasses, stop exercising get a beard and you can start to :soy::soy::soy:

The Norwood reaper claims yet another soul
RIP, boyo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back