Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm balding anyone else balding too?

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Fucking brutal tbqh

Yea, you need to longhairmaxx bro, create the illusion of a normal hairline, that should buy you some time

Yea, you need to longhairmaxx bro, create the illusion of a normal hairline, that should buy you some time

I'm trying too my hair is my only good halo

I'm balding
Growing my hair out to hide it.

im 17 and I've started balding xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Me too and Im only 16

Nope, that's not fooling anyone, especially if your actual hair is thin and wispy. Hair system, razor, or rope.

Im 19 and already balding

I'm balding
Growing my hair out to hide it.
Whats your norwood, you sent me some photos and your hair looks absolutely normal, maybe 1.5?

no, but you can pretend I am if it makes you feel better

Norwood reaper got me

The reaper has finally come for me and I can't even fraud with coverup game, because my hair is the kinky ethnic kind that I inherited from my mother. Even she has made fun of my hair, while using straightening chemicals on her own hair. JFL.

Brutal ngl brother

My forehead is massive

between norwood 3 and 4 atm
and jfl at all these kids on here

Ya, from the sides

Nigga when did you send you photos
You sent me them, dont you rember me baka, you saw my photos too, you mog me hard because of baldnes, but you said I mog you, you mentalcel :cryfeels: Im ПСИНА

Not me in fact one of my redeeming features is my hair (could be worse tho)

You sent me them, dont you rember me baka, you saw my photos too, you mog me hard because of baldnes, but you said I mog you, you mentalcel :cryfeels: Im ПСИНА
Oh yeah I remember.
I just didnt know this was your .co account.
Also you have better bones so cope

Oh yeah I remember.
I just didnt know this was your .co account.
Also you have better bones so cope
You mog me hard at looking pretty :feelsrope:

Tfw longer chin,clearer skin better cheekbones, hooding and colouring yet u say I mog
man I look old as fuck for my age, you look youthful and match far more than am I my ideal of kawaii Shouta kun

man I look old as fuck for my age, you look youthful and match far more than am I my ideal of kawaii Shouta kun
Looking young isn't really a great thing.
You look exactly your age,you just need a hair transplant

Yes. My country has one of the highest balding rate in the world.