Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm baffled at how much effort men place to get a girlfriend.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
If you're like me, a guy in his 20s-early 30s, you are at least subconsciously aware of the pressure that society places on you to succeed as a man. The definition of that success is pretty rigid, and encompasses everything from the personality type you have, to the clothes you wear, the money you have, the vacations you go on and the quality of your social media profile. We talk about cookie-cutter women here all the time, but society also manufactures its own cookie-cutter men. Every guy is the same now, let alone every girl.

It also explains why men are much more aggressive and competitive against each other than ever before, the level of sexual competition is too high.

So the races are off. Millions of young men are running on this treadmill day by day, with the hope that some day, they too will have their privileged place in society. They spend hours of their week going to the gym to train a pointless body part to one day have the right physique. They spend time and money going out to this restaurant or that bar just to have a social life that he can broadcast to others. He puts himself into debt to get a car so that he's not the loser without a car. He'll go on a five hour hike that he doesn't enjoy, just for the 30 seconds where he can take a picture to show that he hikes.

And all of this is done to get a girlfriend. It is actually quite baffling how much effort men place and waste just to rid themselves of the shame of not having a girlfriend. Talk to any normal guy and I guarantee you that at some point he will subconsciously tie in what he's doing to how he's getting women, or he will talk about his Tinder profile.

The end result is the same. Every man is now a dudebro who goes to the gym religiously, has tattoos, loves dogs, has a larger than life personality, loves drinking and always has to turn things into a competition.

Actually, it makes perfect sense now why men bully other men into doing the exact same thing. Most men are not ready to accept that they can free themselves from the treadmill. They do not want to see men who blatantly live their life irrespective of the acceptance of women. They want you, as a genetically inferior man, to participate, because it gives them someone to compete against. When all of us drop out and stop caring about women, suddenly they have to compete with themselves.

Men will be an evolved race capable of running marathons in minutes and able to lift cars with ease by 2100 and women will be like "teehee I only want giga-giga-gigachad"

Last edited:
men compete,chad fucks.
women breathe and breed.

most men are complete retarded simps.instead if putting women where they belong,they give them more money and more power so they can be even more vile then they were before.look at what the last hundred years of giving power to women brought us.Women literally every year kills more people then any war you can think of.every year around 20-50 million babies are killed,because women want to gobble more chad cock and cum without consequencues. not even hitler killed that many people kek.and that's just in one year.women in 20 years literally kill 1 billion people. not even every war combined and every human atrocity combined has that many deaths kek.

women are so vile,that it blows my mind that anyone thinks giving them any freedom is a good thing.the worst part is that man is complicit in their villainly.men literally pay,do and allow for their murder and genocide. life is a never ending recanctment of adam and eve.all complicit in their degeneracy.

I hate normscum

Coincidentally, women bring out the worst in mankind

This is why I don’t have much hope ever ascending. I don’t care to behave like a dudebro and I also don’t care to have any social media which effectively makes me invisible to modern foids.

It also explains why men are much more aggressive and competitive against each other than ever before, the level of sexual competition is too high.

Hahaha...Justus and myself cannot complete against light males, White male Normies, yet we have superior intelligence and musical ability.

The end result is the same. Every man is now a dudebro who goes to the gym religiously, has tattoos, loves dogs, has a larger than life personality, loves drinking and always has to turn things into a competition.

You're describing James K.

women bring out the worst in mankind
Always makes me laugh when you watch crime/gangster movies and the female love interest is trying to dissuade the chad protagonist from going down a dangerous path. Jfl couldn't be further from the truth - women get off on promoting conflict between men

Always makes me laugh when you watch crime/gangster movies and the female love interest is trying to dissuade the chad protagonist from going down a dangerous path. Jfl couldn't be further from the truth - women get off on promoting conflict between men
Movies always pin women as the voice of reason, when it couldn't be farther from the truth.

You are a male, which means you actually chat with fellow males intellectually rather than disregard them.

Surely you want evidence?

You are a male, which means you actually chat with fellow males intellectually rather than disregard them.

Surely you want evidence?
You said you have superior intelligence to whites, which i doubt

It was a lot of effort to do your mother

Movies always pin women as the voice of reason, when it couldn't be farther from the truth.
So true, a woman is too selfish to be a voice of reason. She will do anything for personal gain.

At least in some of the well written ones there’s undertones of the foid’s irrationality in specifically going for thugmaxxed chads and lowkey enjoying the drama/thrill :feelshehe: City of God did this, pretty based movie

every year around 20-50 million babies are killed,because women want to gobble more chad cock and cum without consequencues. not even hitler killed that many people kek.and that's just in one year.women in 20 years literally kill 1 billion people.
Brutal prolife pill

It's truly insane, am thankful I've never wasted alot of my time, energy and effort on this activity since the game is rigged.

Vagina is the cancer of reason

men compete,chad fucks.
women breathe and breed.

most men are complete retarded simps.instead if putting women where they belong,they give them more money and more power so they can be even more vile then they were before.look at what the last hundred years of giving power to women brought us.Women literally every year kills more people then any war you can think of.every year around 20-50 million babies are killed,because women want to gobble more chad cock and cum without consequencues. not even hitler killed that many people kek.and that's just in one year.women in 20 years literally kill 1 billion people. not even every war combined and every human atrocity combined has that many deaths kek.

women are so vile,that it blows my mind that anyone thinks giving them any freedom is a good thing.the worst part is that man is complicit in their villainly.men literally pay,do and allow for their murder and genocide. life is a never ending recanctment of adam and eve.all complicit in their degeneracy.
most man are indoctrinated to simp , or really believe their muscles and confidence matter , jfl :feelshaha:

while chad is garnering all the woman for himself without lifting 2 fingers .

:panties:

If you're like me, a guy in his 20s-early 30s, you are at least subconsciously aware of the pressure that society places on you to succeed as a man. The definition of that success is pretty rigid, and encompasses everything from the personality type you have, to the clothes you wear, the money you have, the vacations you go on and the quality of your social media profile. We talk about cookie-cutter women here all the time, but society also manufactures its own cookie-cutter men. Every guy is the same now, let alone every girl.

So the races are off. Millions of young men are running on this treadmill day by day, with the hope that some day, they too will have their privileged place in society. They spend hours of their week going to the gym to train a pointless body part to one day have the right physique. They spend time and money going out to this restaurant or that bar just to have a social life that he can broadcast to others. He puts himself into debt to get a car so that he's not the loser without a car. He'll go on a five hour hike that he doesn't enjoy, just for the 30 seconds where he can take a picture to show that he hikes.

And all of this is done to get a girlfriend. It is actually quite baffling how much effort men place and waste just to rid themselves of the shame of not having a girlfriend. Talk to any normal guy and I guarantee you that at some point he will subconsciously tie in what he's doing to how he's getting women, or he will talk about his Tinder profile.

Actually, it makes perfect sense now why men bully other men into doing the exact same thing. Most men are not ready to accept that they can free themselves from the treadmill. They do not want to see men who blatantly live their life irrespective of the acceptance of women. They want you, as a genetically inferior man, to participate, because it gives them someone to compete against. When all of us drop out and stop caring about women, suddenly they have to compete with themselves.
This is great stuff

I get bad looks from people as a young man riding a bike everywhere and where it is known i use it as my main transport, eg you wear clothes like you are going somewhere, not sports clothes or lycra or joggers like just out on a ride eg you wear semi smart casual clothes. You are instantly put into the lower class, low status position, a "non car owner" position, NONE OF THESE CRETINS RUN THE SCENARIO WHERE IT IS A LIFE CHOICE NOT TO HAVE A CAR DUE TO COST AND POLLUTION.

This is also a sign that you dont give a flying FUCK ABOUT THIS COMPETITION ONE UPMANSHIP, CARUPMANSHIP GAME MOGG BATTLE OCCURING EG COMPETITION BASED ON THE VALUE AND STATUS OF YOUR VEHICLE. BIKES ESPECIALLY A SHIT BIKE IS DEFACTO THE BOTTOM OF THE HIERARCHY, IT SIGNALS YOUR EITHER VERY POOR OR AGAIN DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT STATUS AND POSSESSIONS.

Also your point HIGHLIGHTS THAT WOMEN CANT BE MUH UNIQUE, MUH INDEPENDENT, IF THEY DONT GIVE MEN THAT ARE NON COOKIE CUTTER ANY CHANCE OR VALUE, BY DEFINITION GOING FOR THE SAME COOKIE CUTTER MEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN MEANS THEY ARE ALL THE SAME AND COOKIE CUTTER THEMSELVES, IF THEY WERE UNIQUE THEY WOULD LOOK OUTSIDE THE BOX AND GIVE UNIQUE MEN A CHANCE.

They are foid worshipping faggots! Doing all that just for a crumb of pussy

This is why I don’t have much hope ever ascending. I don’t care to behave like a dudebro and I also don’t care to have any social media which effectively makes me invisible to modern foids.
Can relate. I value my individuality way too much and don't want to give up my uniqueness to become another cookie-cutter dude bro like OP described just to nut in a Becky's hole. It's sad because this explains why so many guys nowadays are photocopys of eachother and lack original personalities. They are so desperate for a wet hole that they will kill their true self and try to act as NT as possible just so can have sex. It's truly oVER for this generation.

MGTOW does have a point here. You're are going to kill yourself if you get too wrapped up in this mindset, so even if you still really want da pussi, you really gotta not make it a primary goal in life.
This. It's the sacrifice many normie men make subconsciously. Give up all your focus on your dreams. Just to focus on being NT and mogging other men for status xp. Live on insecurity and kill you uniqueness just for a single crumb of pussy. What a sad world.

I used to call MGTOW cope. But now I really understand it. Even if I was an NT normie. MGTOW would look appealing I suppose rather than me breaking my leg constantly for a wet hole.

men compete,chad fucks.
women breathe and breed.

Very high iq reply. Men are either delusional bluepillers who simp likes theres no tommorow or redpillers who will try hard 24/7 and put all their energy into getting any attention of a woman, while the chads dont have to do anything and get million times more. All of them give women the power by worshipping them more than any religion does.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back