Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm bad at just about everything I do

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Seriously I have no marketable skills, I fumble around just doing basic housework, and I'm not even remotely good at video games despite literal years of play time. One problem is that I have trouble practicing skills consistently, but I think that has a lot to do with me enjoying very few things, and my memory of consistent failure in the past.

It just becomes more difficult to learn new things as I get older, and I have next to no motivation to do anything. Also I suspect that I have some sort of coordination issue with my hands, since a lot of simple tasks seem to take me a bit longer than other people, I've basically never made any progress trying to improve my drawing skill, despite drawing everyday in my early teens, and I have difficulty keeping my hands still.

brutal no reply.

Where would you even get motivation when living life as an incel?!

same,

i gave up already
might as well wait until my mom kicks me out.

I hate sucking at everything

Very relatable tbh, I'm just doomed to be a failure at everything.

I suck at everything too tbh

I'm pretty good at everything I do and I learn new things fast.
Yet I'm told to get more hobbies to attract a member of the opposite sex

I'm good at stuff but it just takes me longer to do it or longer to start doing it due to isolation and bullying frying my brain