Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im back.

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Hi im back and no i havent ascended, in this few months that i was away i got rejected online ( Many times ) and in person ( One time ) but this is not all of it, i changed a lot after i got introduced Stoicism, im getting disciplined, im writing and if things go well in the next few months i will get a job ( 37 dollar per hour ) with the average of 2500 dollar per month.
Im also reading a lot of books and focusing on knowledgemaxxing and skillmaxxing.
I was a type of persons that my brain was filled with foids but now i dont even think about them, and i dont even care about them, i dont want to be with a toxic modern woman who will ruin my life and hold me from becoming a strong and successful man.
Also im very happy but i know everything is temporiary and because of this i use this happiness to motivate myself and make myself a better and stronger man, same with sadness or anger.
And its all because i found Stoicism.

@persianoldcel @Iranianoldcel

Persianyoungcel
Based

U should have joined a Satan Cult and do something positive with u life

Hi im back and no i havent ascended, in this few months that i was away i got rejected online ( Many times ) and in person ( One time ) but this is not all of it, i changed a lot after i got introduced Stoicism, im getting disciplined, im writing and if things go well in the next few months i will get a job ( 37 dollar per hour ) with the average of 2500 dollar per month.
Im also reading a lot of books and focusing on knowledgemaxxing and skillmaxxing.
I was a type of persons that my brain was filled with foids but now i dont even think about them, and i dont even care about them, i dont want to be with a toxic modern woman who will ruin my life and hold me from becoming a strong and successful man.
Also im very happy but i know everything is temporiary and because of this i use this happiness to motivate myself and make myself a better and stronger man, same with sadness or anger.
And its all because i found Stoicism.
Hi Shahistpersian

And he left the same day he returned, burutal