Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m back

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★
It’s been many months since I’ve been able to post on here due to numerous suicide attempts and trips to the hospital. For a long time I didn’t have access to this site, but now I’m no longer being monitored.

Hope the next time you try, you fucking mean it. :feelswhat:

It’s been many months since I’ve been able to post on here due to numerous suicide attempts and trips to the hospital. For a long time I didn’t have access to this site, but now I’m no longer being monitored.
Man. Beautifully written post. This belongs in the lounge though. I hope you don’t ever do that shit again. Honestly, be homicidal not suicidal. This world doesn’t deserve your death. RISE MY INCEL and be the MAN YOU REALLY ARE. Don’t let them walk all over you. SHOW YOUR HATRED. EXPRESS IT! RISE. YOU AND ALL MEN THE INCEL REVOLUTION NEEDS TO BEGIN. THIS MAN CRIES AND PAIN ARE THE REASON. HE IS ALL OF US AND WE ARE HIM! RISE! FUCK REJECTION FUCK WOMAN! AND FUCK THE WORLD!

Man. Beautifully written post. This belongs in the lounge though. I hope you don’t ever do that shit again. Honestly, be homicidal not suicidal. This world doesn’t deserve your death. RISE MY INCEL and be the MAN YOU REALLY ARE. Don’t let them walk all over you. SHOW YOUR HATRED. EXPRESS IT! RISE. YOU AND ALL MEN THE INCEL REVOLUTION NEEDS TO BEGIN. THIS MAN CRIES AND PAIN ARE THE REASON. HE IS ALL OF US AND WE ARE HIM! RISE! FUCK REJECTION FUCK WOMAN! AND FUCK THE WORLD!
Thanks bro. Appreciate the pep talk

They monitored your internet usage just because you tried to rope?
Yeah. They knew I was going on these crazy sites and they thought that was bad for my mental health

I DID MY TIME, AND I WANT OUT IN

honestly if you are suicidal,quitting this website and going to more normie places might do you some good. you always reminded of the blackpill no matter where you go,so interacting with other people focused on normal stuff might do you some good.