Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m Back On Tren

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Like the title says. I dropped the Tren 3 weeks ago, switched to NPP/Nandrolone and dropped that and now back on Trenbolone.

For those of you unaware, trenbolone is an anabolic steroid only used on cows to grow muscle mass before they’re slaughtered.

Today is my first day and I already feel it. I’m going to keep blasting until I die. I’ve been doing this since October and my blood work came out good yesterday. My testosterone levels are over 3,000, (the average dude is 300-600).

Also figured I’d drop these pics on my snap just in case you guys were having a good day, figured I’d fuck with you

IMG 3172

IMG 3173

IMG 3190

Just so you guys know they are self aware and there is really dudes out here funding them thinking they’re all cute and innocent meanwhile she’s getting railed by Tyrone

Roid maxxing is legit

No trebolone for your face

No trebolone for your face
he is not doing it for his face. he knows women only want the hottest guys, so he is living life his way. he wants to be big and muscular that is all good. why the fuck would a incel wanna live a long life? that is fucking stupid.

Roid maxxing is legit

I’m telling you bro if girls find out you’re on steroids they love it. They equate it to someone muscular, protective, dominant, etc…

It’s the same thing if a girl finds out you drive a sports motorcycle like a Yamaha r6 and she can go 200+mph on the highway with you, or shoot guns with you, they’re attracted to adrenaline junkies because they have this “I can fix him” thought process

good luck getting heart failure

It’s a race not a marathon

Now you need synthol and you will be perfection