Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm back boys

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Guess who is back again :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

I may be inactive for some time but i will never leave this place because i've know so many comrades here and would never leave them for anything :feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard:

Who? Seriously though welcome back

welcome back bro

mogs me

Good to have an OGcel back.

Welcome back but i dont really know you.

I don’t know you but it’s good to have a nigga back

Welcome back fellow maycel.

Do u still let your nuts hang

Welcome back, boyo.

Why so much hate against him? JBW shit?

Guess who is back again :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

I may be inactive for some time but i will never leave this place because i've know so many comrades here and would never leave them for anything :feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard::feelsWizard:
Welcome back boyo :feelsokman:.
I dont really know you but you seem based tbh.

truecels are never inactive. u were probably fucking noodlewhores when u were gone

Glad to have you back, OP.

Although, I don't understand how someone could voluntarily leave this site for a long period of time.

Glad to have you back, OP.

Although, I don't understand how someone could voluntarily leave this site for a long period of time.
sometimes this forum just get so repetetive in content, and i just have no energy to post in every single thread like i used to do before.

sometimes this forum just get so repetetive in content, and i just have no energy to post in every single thread like i used to do before.
Just post when you can then. You already have 5 red stars which signifies prestige

I have no energy even for some shit I love sometimes. :/

And you're gone again:(