Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm back. Back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrekcel

Shrekcel

Greycel
Yesturday I triggered alot of kiddos here. My post got deleted to obviously continue the crab bucket worship. I don't know if it was Ryo or Master but whatever. I actually know alot of Ryos story. I'm not going to go into detail but like I said in the earlier post, I respect alot of you for what you go through in life. You guys go through alot of shit. Some more shit than others.

Kiddos come on yesturday and shit on me just cause I'm not a KHHV 17 year old reeeeeing just like them. I've been incel for over 6 years. It may not be life but I was obviously a incel before I tried and a incel after I tried. I think I got some perspective on this shit. The incel sub and forum cater to these little kids. They think in their 16-19 years of experience, which probably mostly playing league reeeeing, that they know everything.

For you incels that actually work and try I respect you guys. Today I saw a guy with a neuromuscular impairment walking to class. Sure he was holding me up but I thought to myself, damn this guy is strong as fuck. Life gave him the worst hand and he's dealing with like he owns the bitch. Chad over there is not. Chad has it easy and you guys worship easy like it's something reputable. It's not boyos. Accomplishing what is nearly impossible is what's respected. Easy is just easy and you guys get so fucking autistic about it and worship it. It's just a bunch of dumbfucks worshipping dumb shit. People who have it easy over there worshipping eachother. And people who have it hard over there worshipping eachother. It's all degenerate.

Where's your fucking honor? If chad and stacy refuse to treat you like human beings you need to be better than them. They are just shallow shells and to not even try is to become just like them. Because I know trying is better than not trying. This is simple logic. Sit around and circle jerk eachother and not try will 100% continue your current trajectory in life. This isn't even bluepill or inceltears bullshit. This is just being smart.

Shrekcel said:
 I've been incel for over 6 years. reeeeing, that they know everything.

6 years aint shit. Your not an incel and you don't know how it's like to be an incel. Come back when you spend the majority of your life alone. Oh wait you can't do that because you were never incel.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
6 years aint shit. Your not an incel and you don't know how it's like to be an incel. Come back when you spend the majority of your life alone. Oh wait you can't do that because you were never incel.

He hasn't been online in over a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.