Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm back as a gigatruecel

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Probably nobody remembers me because I used to be a post maxxer but I don't care about it anymore and they ruined how the top ranks look like the piss yellow is better than whatever that epileptic animation is. During the time I was gone I first realised that I was a 1/10 deformed truecel pic related JFL at all those fakecels calling themselves truecels if they are truecel then I'm giga or tera truecel that absolutely broke me. Then I realised I was a 90 IQ retard and I'm failing at all aspects of life, fit for a truecel I guess. The hiroshima nagasaki blackpill is brutal you can't cope but only endure. Of course I will surgerymaxx but that won't fix my other bad genetics. Redpill is only for normies, the final destination is the blackpill for someone like me I was delusional.
JPEG 20200526 141333

Yeah I remember you bro, welcome back.

everyone comes back eventually, i tried leaving too

Last edited:
I remember your avi

those fakecels calling themselves truecels if they are truecel then I'm giga or tera truecel
No I truecel no I’m truecel no me me I’m truecel no I’m truecel you are fakecel no I’m truecel

Incels.co - you can join but you can never leave.

is that you in that pic?

Welcome back bro

I wouldn't say you were like a full on postmaxxer if you only got to a bit shy of 3k posts but welcome back anyways bro

Probably nobody remembers me because I used to be a post maxxer but I don't care about it anymore and they ruined how the top ranks look like the piss yellow is better than whatever that epileptic animation is. During the time I was gone I first realised that I was a 1/10 deformed truecel pic related JFL at all those fakecels calling themselves truecels if they are truecel then I'm giga or tera truecel that absolutely broke me. Then I realised I was a 90 IQ retard and I'm failing at all aspects of life, fit for a truecel I guess. The hiroshima nagasaki blackpill is brutal you can't cope but only endure. Of course I will surgerymaxx but that won't fix my other bad genetics. Redpill is only for normies, the final destination is the blackpill for someone like me I was delusional.View attachment 268436

Is that your pic?

I came back too its so over haha we cant leave this place we are too ugly