Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm back again

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Even though I still uphold some of the realizations from the time I left (gynocentrism and lookism are unbeatable, identifying oneself as an incel is kinda pointless, etc), I decided to come back because I miss many bros and I think I belong here after all as an ugly blackpilled man.

So, how are you doing? What's new?

Welcome back boyo

oh god

Welcome back brocel:feelsautistic:.

Have you done your music career?

The agecuckold destroyer. I'm a fan!

How was life outside the forum

Welcome back boyo
Thanks! Nice avi, are 2D females allowed as avis again? Based & animepilled if so.

Obscure Van Gogh reference?

Welcome back brocel:feelsautistic:.
Thanks!

Have you done your music career?
I've actually been on an almost 1 year long hiatus with it, unsure of how exactly to proceed with it. But I do have some ideas and plans.

The agecuckold destroyer. I'm a fan!
Thanks. By the way, how bad is the situation with male feminists on the forum?

How was life outside the forum
It was basically trying to get a life and failing for the God knows what time and coping hard with MMORPGs, until I suddenly realized I suck at such games and the forum is a more productive and meaningful cope anyways.

Thanks. By the way, how bad is the situation with male feminists on the forum?
You get the occasional feminist here and there, but the forum situation has improved in that regard from what I have seen. Most members are not agecuckolds.

Thank you

Yup. Also 3D ones too for some reason
Great news tbh. I found the 2D female avi ban back in the day both terrible and untimely, since the site had much bigger problems to deal with than that and ignored it.

You get the occasional feminist here and there, but the forum situation has improved in that regard from what I have seen. Most members are not agecuckolds.
Yeah, agecucks and male feminists were never a majority here, just see the "ban agecucks" polls me and other users made about it throughout the last years. Things started getting pretty bad when some agecucks/male feminists started to get to mod positions - this contributed a lot in my decision to leave the forum, btw.

But as far as I know, one of these agecuck mods was found out as a fakecel (what a surprise) and the other resigned as a mod, so things must be better in that regard now.

Did you get any close to ascension ?

Even though I still uphold some of the realizations from the time I left (gynocentrism and lookism are unbeatable, identifying oneself as an incel is kinda pointless, etc), I decided to come back because I miss many bros and I think I belong here after all as an ugly blackpilled man.

Welcome back boyo

jfl i'm a newfag and even I know who Mainländer is

Sup, we never interacted but I recall you from my lurking days :feelsYall:

Welcome back bro.

Welcome back boyo
Thanks bro.

jfl i'm a newfag and even I know who Mainländer is
Thanks for noticing me, Kouhai.

Sup, we never interacted but I recall you from my lurking days :feelsYall:
Thanks for recalling me.

welcome back, dnr, I agree and relate to your points
I appreciate it. Looks like this place is in a better state compare to 10 months ago when I left.

nearing 30 now :feelsaww: I was band for almost a year :feelsYall:
I can see why. I bet the mod who banned you for a year was one of the two I hinted at higher in this thread.

Welcome back bro.
Thank you.

i'm a newfag
You're approaching a year since you joined. Given how much knowledge of this forum grew following shit like the Koomsarj "ascension" and fuckers like curlyheadjames and Dillon "King of Niggerized Zoomers" Lathan on tiktok mainstreaming the blackpill, reasonably you wouldn't be a new user

Glad to see you back

a Vintage return

There is no escaping the blackpill :blackpill:

Welcome back bro

Good to see you back

The best songwritercel of Brazil has returned :feelsmusic:

The best songwritercel of Brazil has returned :feelsmusic:
I think he was never here, it's just me again :feelsgah:

Modesty aside, thank you so much and sorry for the hiatus. I have a couple of new songs and I'm currently thinking about how I'm gonna continue with my uploadings. I'll either rename my channel or make a new one, but don't worry, I'll link it in the old one if I decide to do things this way.

Depression and avolition have been worse than ever but I'm confident I'll eventually push through it enough to go back on my musical uploads. Coments like yours help a lot bro.

welcome back bro.