Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm back after multiple doxxing attempts on me. [BE CAUTIOUS]

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★
I've switched up so much of my habits and software that I use now because of what has transpired over the past week or two.

I don't know if it was some sort of organized group of Soys trying to ruin my life further than it already is, or if it was just a a few individual Soys all trying the same thing. But I began to get private messages and people contacting me out of no where asking if I was 'this person' or 'if this was me' and they'd end up linking stuff like my Discord. That probably wouldn't freak most of you out, but it shook me up considering I've NEVER given that out to anyone. Not here, not anywhere else except to a few friends I had a while ago.

The account I used on Reddit to troll and make foids mad on r/ThePurplePillDebate was getting PMs from people trying to be sly and siphon information that they could use to link the dots together and figure out who I really was. Even though I'm pretty low-iq, I immediately could tell what was going on and began to purge anything that be could used to link me to my real identity. Not only that, but I got so paranoid that I ended up making numerous other fake personas that I could fool others into believing was me in real life; trying to throw people off.

As much as I believe I've done nothing wrong, I recieved multiple DMs that subtly implied that the authorities would be contacted about me if it so happens that my identity was leaked.

So I went nuclear, got extremely serious about my privacy, and went to go purge all data that was collected about me on numerous services I've used in the past; and then subsequentally decided to stop being lazy about it and learn how to use Linux. I'm currently typing this from my Linux OS, as I don't trust Windows anymore.

I also got a VPN, but I ran out of money so I couldn't afford to keep paying for it for now, but I'll hopefully have it again soon. I'm just happy to be back here on the forum with all of you brocels, and even if I'm just being paranoid, I'd so much rather be safe than sorry, especially after going through those attempts to dox me.

I just wrote this entire thing to give an update as to why I went silent for a while. Not that I think anyone really cared nor noticed... but I stil felt that it would be inappropriate to not make a post such as this one.

Be careful brocels, society hates us, don't forget that. It will absolutely try and ruin your life.

:feelsbadman:

I'm glad to see you back on this forum mang. Your ado posts were always a highlight back when I lurked

:feelsbadman:

I'm glad to see you back on this forum mang. Your ado posts were always a highlight back when I lurked
And I'm happy to be here with all of you again. Of course, nothing has changed, I still hate Ado, rest assured.

Funnily enough, I suspect that the people who tried to dox me was because of something I said about Ado... but that's a story for another time.

Holy shit that’s scary

damn bro, that's sad. I'm glad you're still here with us :feelsokman:

Holy shit that’s scary
Tell me about it...

I'm pretty sure one of the groups thought the found me, and proceeded to post my stuff in an attempt to dox me, but luckily they were completely off and got the wrong person JFL.

Tell me about it...

I'm pretty sure one of the groups thought the found me, and proceeded to post my stuff in an attempt to dox me, but luckily they were completely off and got the wrong person JFL.
That’s good at least. I wonder how the fuck they found out anything

That’s good at least. I wonder how the fuck they found out anything
It's all just a massive game of 'connect the dots.' They'll sift through all information about you and search for the tiniest detail or clue that leads them to another one, and they repeat that until they're satisfied with the amount of information they've obtained.

It's all just a massive game of 'connect the dots.' They'll sift through all information about you and search for the tiniest detail or clue that leads them to another one, and they repeat that until they're satisfied with the amount of information they've obtained.
Absolutely insane. They are really the ones with no lives to have the time and effort for that, not us.

Thank you both dearly.
No problem

Thats really fucked up though what happened with you wb

I recieved multiple DMs that subtly implied that the authorities would be contacted about me if it so happens that my identity was leaked.
Just get arrested for saying things on reddit theory :soy:

What distro?
I'm using Mint as of current since it was the most simple for me to switch to. I'm looking into other options in the near future, but I want to be more comfortable with Bash and Unix in general before I do anything more than that. I've learned the basics so far, but I need to study more.

Pathetic no life activity

what did you say that was so bad jfl

Maybe if you post on reddit they have a lot of admins and oc they shared your ips, thats why they always find out and linked your new identities.
And discord is full of trannies who know to code so easy cake if they want to dox you.

Maybe if you post on reddit they have a lot of admins and oc they shared your ips, thats why they always find out and linked your new identities.
And discord is full of trannies who know to code so easy cake if they want to dox you.
Mods here would never dox anyone

Just get arrested for saying things on reddit theory :soy:
If I were to be arrested, it would be for statements I've made here and in other places. Even though I believe I'm protected since I've been VERY careful what I actually say and imply, I wouldn't be surprised if the law is ignored and I'm persecuted just because I'm an incel anyway.

If I were to be arrested, it would be for statements I've made here and in other places. Even though I believe I'm protected since I've been VERY careful what I actually say and imply, I wouldn't be surprised if the law is ignored and I'm persecuted just because I'm an incel anyway.
Fuck soy chuggers

Stay safe bro, lots of schizo soys out there with too much time and energy on their hands

what did you say that was so bad jfl
I've wished death upon foids multiple times, have expressed extreme happiness and support for harm befalling upon them, and other statements detailing my actions I wish I could do upon a foid.

I also have an extreme amount of gore videos saved that are saved for the sole purpose of seeing the women featured within the video die or suffer in some sort of way.

I never accessed Reddit without a VPN to begin with, since they IP banned me a few years back anyway.

and other statements detailing my actions I wish I could do upon a foid.
I also have an extreme amount of gore videos saved that are saved for the sole purpose of seeing the women featured within the video die or suffer in some sort of way.
Saying and posting this shit on cuckcord and reddit is retarded

Retarded games = retarded prizes

Saying and posting this shit on cuckcord and reddit is retarded

Retarded games = retarded prizes
I never said it on either, since, like you said, that's an extremely stupid decision. I wouldn't be surprised if I was persecuted for the stuff I've said here, though. That's what my concern was.

I'm happy to see that you're still here @eliya! I hope it's been going well for you.

I never said it on either, since, like you said, that's an extremely stupid decision. I wouldn't be surprised if I was persecuted for the stuff I've said here, though. That's what my concern was.
The police will probably laugh at any reports these soy chuggers make and move on with their day

The police will probably laugh at any reports these soy chuggers make and move on with their day
I don't know, ever since seeing @TheTroonAnnihilator's thread he made regarding the police showing up to his door, I've only started to get more and more cautious.

Brutal, glad you're doing better. The glowie meme is a unfortunate reality.

I don't know, ever since seeing @TheTroonAnnihilator's thread he made regarding the police showing up to his door, I've only started to get more and more cautious.
link threaderino

Brutal, glad you're doing better. The glowie meme is a unfortunate reality.
I abandoned a lot of stuff I've accumulated over my decade or so of using the internet regularly. I practically restarted on a fresh slate.

> asks out a 14 year old

You niggas are retarded

Why do you think they chose you in particular?

Were you just easy pickings?

So I went nuclear, got extremely serious about my privacy, and went to go purge all data that was collected about me on numerous services I've used in the past; and then subsequentally decided to stop being lazy about it and learn how to use Linux. I'm currently typing this from my Linux OS, as I don't trust Windows anymore.
A lot of people don't realize how important privacy is until it's too late/almost too late. Something similar happened to me years ago and I started applying more precautions that I still use to this day

Why do you think they chose you in particular?

Were you just easy pickings?
Well I have two main theories.

One is just because of my far wider social media presence than most of the other incels on this forum. As the years have grown, I have come to realize that I genuinely don't care if people know that I genuinely hate foids from the bottom of my heart. I outwardly present myself as a misogynist and I am proud of that fact. On YouTube, Twitter, and Reddit, I make it known what my positions are, and what I really think about women.

I guess this made it easier to weasel me out from the others, and considering I use the same name for pretty much everything, they decided to dox me due to my statements I would make in order to piss foids, blue-pillers, and red-pillers off.

My second theory is that it was genuinely just Ado fans who freaked out over me insulting their stupid slutty idol, and decided to try and ruin my life.