Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm back after 4 years

• Thread starter Neriglisar.Belgrade
  • Start date
Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★★
Few of the people I considered my friends back then are still here. I had left the forum because I tried to get promoted and in the end I didn't make it. And now I come back here looking for company. I really thought that by leaving the negativity, putting my life in order and trying hard everything would change and some woman would notice me: it never happened. Now I'm a fucking NEET again. Where is Sargentoincel? The last thing I remember about him is that they had revealed his identity and he was an Argentine or something like that. I also remember that he had a suicide forum. I remember seeing a lot of glowies back then but I don't know. I wish I could say more but I'm quite autistic and I'm out of ideas.

something something GrAY dnr

Serge is long gone, ya?

something something GrAY dnr
These nigas still don't take shit seriously. One of the reasons I left this forum. Since they banned the incel subreddits you can't get a high IQ incel to have an intellectual conversation anymore.

who was your main account ?

Serge is long gone, ya?
I don't know, when I left they just changed the administration. I only remember that the new administrator had a profile picture of link

Few of the people I considered my friends back then are still here. I had left the forum because I tried to get promoted and in the end I didn't make it. And now I come back here looking for company. I really thought that by leaving the negativity, putting my life in order and trying hard everything would change and some woman would notice me: it never happened. Now I'm a fucking NEET again. Where is Sargentoincel? The last thing I remember about him is that they had revealed his identity and he was an Argentine or something like that. I also remember that he had a suicide forum. I remember seeing a lot of glowies back then but I don't know. I wish I could say more but I'm quite autistic and I'm out of ideas.
Welcome back brocel

You know what they say, you can leave the blackpill but the blackpill will never leave you

I'm sorry to hear you couldn't get your life in order. Anyhoo welcome back
These nigas still don't take shit seriously. One of the reasons I left this forum. Since they banned the incel subreddits you can't get a high IQ incel to have an intellectual conversation anymore.
I'm afraid it only got worse in your absence.

Reddit is for cucks I got banned long time ago from there