Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm Autism Lord

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
A person more autistic than me: error 404 not found

My IQ: 170

"Muh I'm admitting that I'm a cuck, IQ Is a cope"

No, It's not, so fucking shut up

I'm very autistic king of Autism if you Say that I'm wrong you are cuck, you are already AN incel (me too ofc but I'm Autism Lord so pay attention), so you are already scum, as you know incels are bad people (sarcasm inb4 mods ban me, saying that I ruined the joke)

Listen to this master piece:

View: https://youtu.be/fzvjG13w9hA?feature=shared

You won't ever be more autistic than me you dumb fucks

Other giga based posts

I fucking hate his mother.
I hate all of them, the kid will live a better life then me despite never being able to do anything productive, yet I wage and toil still.

I hate all of them, the kid will live a better life then me despite never being able to do anything productive, yet I wage and toil still.
He is lucky he has his looks if he starts balding when he gets older no-one will want to look after him.

He is lucky he has his looks if he starts balding when he gets older no-one will want to look after him.
He'll probably be married by then to a wife / caretaker high tier becky or just becky

He'll probably be married by then to a wife / caretaker high tier becky or just becky
Maybe but no-one cares about people like him when they stop being cute children.

only someone with an IQ of 170 could have choosen such a perfect AVI, obviously

Why look at decades worth of data when you can find some chad mute autist on youtube to base your model of the world on?
I am normal, yet I am in the same spot as all the self diagnosed autists here, nt and non NT is clearly not the main issue, unless you are drooling retard tier

I am normal, yet I am in the same spot as all the self diagnosed autists here, nt and non NT is clearly not the main issue, unless you are drooling retard tier
Please tell me you are simply just venting pent-up emotion and not seriously trying to argue about overall trends in dating a) from a sample size of 1 and b) based on the idea that there can only be one possible explanation for anyone being an incel, and all explanations have to battle to the death highlander-style until only one remains still standing.

I was differend from everyone around me from the very first day I stepped into a school. You think it makes a difference for your social developement when you can't get laid in your teen / young adult years? Try having ~ 0 real friends since you were born and having to start masking around other people ever since you were self-aware enough to do so. If you want to make this about a winner takes all kind of competition I can go search together the data on autism being the strongest predictor for remaining virgin / partnerless for life and you can try arguing from there how it doesn't matter if you are NT or not.

Please tell me you are simply just venting pent-up emotion and not seriously trying to argue about overall trends in dating a) from a sample size of 1 and b) based on the idea that there can only be one possible explanation for anyone being an incel, and all explanations have to battle to the death highlander-style until only one remains still standing.

I was differend from everyone around me from the very first day I stepped into a school. You think it makes a difference for your social developement when you can't get laid in your teen / young adult years? Try having ~ 0 real friends since you were born and having to start masking around other people ever since you were self-aware enough to do so. If you want to make this about a winner takes all kind of competition I can go search together the data on autism being the strongest predictor for remaining virgin / partnerless for life and you can try arguing from there how it doesn't matter if you are NT or not.
I have had 0 friends for 6 years since the end of highschool, zero friendly work collegues yadayada, autism cope needs to stop, you are ugly, I am ugly, that is why we don't get a whiff of cunt