Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm attracted to the idea of stoicism as a way to thrive in this world, but every step is impossible because everything matters too much.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Imagine just going in life and not giving a fuck about anything, especially people. It's an attractive idea because it doesn't matter what happens or what people say, you will always remain intact and with total integrity. The world could be burning and you would just pack your things and do everything yourself off grid in a cabin in the woods and completely thrive.

The reason we feel depressed is because things are affecting us, in the case of circumstance-induced depression, that is, as many cases of depression, anxiety, and so on are caused by chemical defects rather than for things that happened.
To thrive, you would need a large set of skills to just do anything on sight, demand, and need, and be totally ok with it and prepared at all times, just brush off anything and everything, everyone and every obstacle. To be just "intact" under every circumstance.

The fundamental problem with it, is... reaching that level of integrity where you can just be in any situation and still have total control over yourself, integrity, and still not let anything affect you.
Fatal flaw for as I just care too much about everything.
A problem that arises from it is that you have to be aware of what people think of you, and what they potentially think, and still not let it get in your way, even though what people think about you can dictate your whole life in various ways, as in, not employing you, not talking to you, not taking you seriously, their whole perception can dictate how your whole life can be, and that would require you to have skill sets to thrive completely alone in several ways if people keep getting in your way.

I don't think stoicism can work, just because the vast majority of the world, except people who live completely by themselves off grid, exist on cooperation with everyone else, in a way or another. So in order for the cooperation to work, you NEED an appeal of some sort, and if you come off as someone who just keeps an image and just that, everything else is irrelevant, then people will have a problem with you, or admire you for managing it.
The problem with cooperation is that if people have a problem with you for some reason, you will be doomed, like we are here, we are here because of other people's perceptio and actions towards us and how much it can affect us.

Genetics, from before you are born, will dictate your whole life, there is no way to deny it, because it will dictate how you will look, how you think, how you will behave, adapt, risk-taking, patience for achievements in life, everything.

The only way to achieve something close to this is just learning crafts and go live off grid alone, because our mere existence offends society, and so to not be set back by society, you need to live without it. To thrive through the hell that has been created in this world, you would need immense sets of skills and a resistance that would be unconceivable to everyone.

The less things there are to worry about, the more likely it is to work, but we created such a convoluted world that once you are in it, it is almost impossible to really get out and thrive without others with others through cooperation.
Just think about it, something happens somewhere and the world economy goes to shit, something happens somewhere and starts chain reactions of all sorts. The shortages going on since 2017 that got much worse in 2020 and continue to date and we will likely never recover for decades or never recover at all from the supply chain disruption, the great depression, the 2008 crisis, arab spring, all the recent coups in Africa...

How to even thrive with total integrity, being intact, unaffected by things when the world is constantly hitting you like that?

Stop overthinking nigger just act like Chad fuck it :lul:

detach from mortal coil

Stop overthinking nigger just act like Chad fuck it :lul:
Only if I could do that and had the resources, the guts to. Everything was ruined the moment I stepped into existence, once in, you can only get out.
detach from mortal coil
Yes, the whole idea of stoicism is just dettaching, from everything, everyone, and be ready to let go of anything at all times, that's a bit too far fetched for almost everyone because we all have something we are attached to.

I used to be like this, constantly thinking and philosophizing to make sure I figured it all out correctly but it just wastes time Nigga. Just know the core truth of the blackpill and prepare for the storm when you step out the door

I think @BlkPillPres would be a good person to respond to this thread and have a more overall look at it, as it does not only including personal integrity, but we also depend on the stability of the rest of the world and that can dictate how far cooperation will go, and going by that, how far you can go with something and how important anything you do will be. It includes everything, from personal integrity to economics, psychology, logistics, economics, politics... it's just so much stuff, and the philosophical implications and demands of going full stoic can be too much for such a world we have today.

A very good thread

I've been trying to emotionally detach myself from the world I live in for a long time now and force kind of a stoic worldview and lifestyle on myself, but just like OP says, it's extremely hard.

I think @BlkPillPres would be a good person to respond to this thread and have a more overall look at it, as it does not only including personal integrity, but we also depend on the stability of the rest of the world and that can dictate how far cooperation will go, and going by that, how far you can go with something and how important anything you do will be. It includes everything, from personal integrity to economics, psychology, logistics, economics, politics... it's just so much stuff, and the philosophical implications and demands of going full stoic can be too much for such a world we have today.
I really don't see the problem here. Just get a decent paying job, live within your means (which isn't hard when you don't have a woman), and enjoy whatever hobbies you enjoy. There's nothing forcing you to socialize or not be stoic.

For someone to care less you have to loose your Ego and the fear of Judgment . ( Since we are programmed to appeal to others , what is cucked in itself )

There’s so many fucking laws, and the way the system works-you almost have to give a fuck about what people say. Unless you just lowinhib rob to subside

Not everyone can be stoic even if they tried

high iq thread but when u think positive something bad happens to u and puts u back into the situation u have been prior to the day u thinked positive