Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm attracted to my 12yo niece

S

SoFuckingOver

Banned
-
I haven't seen her in 5 years and holy shit has she grown up...... I feel disgusted that I would honestly consider fucking her given the opportunity (obviously consensual)

She also acted really touchy with me. Telling me how much she's missed me....

SoFuckingOver said:
I haven't seen her in 5 years and holy shit has she grown up...... I feel disgusted that I would honestly consider fucking her given the opportunity (obviously consensual)

Don't feel bad. It's in your nature to be attracted to a hot girl. The problem is that it's considered sexual harassment if you dare act on it while an ugly male

Hello to the lurking inceltears waiting to post this to their gay subreddit

SoFuckingOver said:

Um, wtf dude.

Blatant IT baitposting. Kys you faggot we are on to you.

Damn, just take what you are owed. Actually, you don't need to 'take' anything, it seems like it is being handed to you.

idk, try not to think too much about it I guess, 12 is too young anyway.

Nice bait. Seems like someone wanted this to end on the frontpage of cucktears.
Well done, you impostor.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Don't feel bad. It's in your nature to be attracted to a hot girl. The problem is that it's considered sexual harassment if you dare act on it while an ugly male

Yeah I understand this 100%. It can backfire on me at any given moment and the risk to reward is extremely situational

troll from inceltears.

This is obviously a baiting troll, but if it wasn't, then I'd tell you to go for it.

KyloRen said:
9 Guest(s)

have some self respect and respect for your family smh

10 guests.
Kek all racing to screenshot OP's post and make sure they don't mention how most of the replies here are how fucked up this made up thing is.

FUCK OFF ALL YOU INCELTEARS

whats up walter fate

soypiller said:
10 guests.
Kek all racing to screenshot OP's post and make sure they don't mention how most of the replies here are how fucked up this made up thing is.

OP is probably a cucktears infiltrator anyway

cope_overdose said:
OP is probably a cucktears infiltrator anyway

It's kind of obvious when it's one of them posting here. It's always the unusual made up story to make this place look like a freak show in their side show.