Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm atheist

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★
I wanna believe, but I just logically can't.

Why would you want to believe in a lie?

What do you want to believe? Into a god who will help you? If there's a heaven and hell? Isn't it better to think that after this it will all be over? At least you won't have to follow any stupid methods other than living until your time comes.

What do you want to believe? Into a god who will help you? If there's a heaven and hell? Isn't it better to think that after this it will all be over? At least you won't have to follow any stupid methods other than living until your time comes.
how are you not freaking out that this is all we get? It just mind boggles me.

how are you not freaking out that this is all we get? It just mind boggles me.
What's the point of being scared? It depends on who you are. If you had a good life I guess you'll just leave satisfied, otherwise you won't. But with don't believe in anything magic, if you had a good or bad life, in the end you will eventually cease to exist. So only this that we have now is what matters. Believing in something else leads to the same thing, since to go to heaven you need to be good to everyone and 1000 lies they tell you to use you to their advantage.

We are limited, yes this is all we get, but what else was you waiting for? with the time that thing that you waiting for so long, will be part of you and you will ask for more else or you will forget it and keep living.

I would like to believe in God but there is little evidence and why would God allow young men become incels. It would be cool if I could believe but I doubt his existence too much.

They may be a superior being but i think he just observe us that's all.

I believe the world would be much better if all religious people died.

Pls god let there be an atheist group in the future who genocide all Jews, christians, Muslims.

Death scares me alot GrAYman else i would have been long gone

What you think about gnosticism or Atheist religions like Buddhism ?