Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im at the point that even if i won the fucking lotto i still wouldnt be happy

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Money doesnt interest me, material stuff doesnt interest me, my biological drive interests me ( being in a relationship with a woman and obviously sex). All i ever wanted was to be attractive enough or worthy enough to be able to go home from a shit day of work and vent all my frustrations or talk about my day to someone who actually would care, to be able to just chill and relax and spend time with someone. But no i am unable to because im ugly. Despite numerous attempts, im still alone and working my shitty minimum wage job that makes me want to rope. I have nothing in life that interests me, i have nothing to look forward to, life is shit, and the only thing that makes me relatively happy at the current moment is any sort of means of escaping reality and sobriety whenever possible.

Pass the rope

True, it will never create sexual attraction. It wouldn't solve the health issues I have either.

Billionaires are nothing compared to Chad. Wealth is a huge cope.

Thanks women for ruining it for everyone

Money cant change your genes

My only goal in life is to be debt free, which is a hilarious goal because I’ll probably accomplish it within the next 2 years and then I’ll have no more goals.

Getting a girlfriend seems impossible tbh.

So long as this world hasn't been destroyed, I have nothing on this earth to live for.

Let's assume I finish Uni, and get a degree then what?

Let's assume I get my CPL, then what?

Let's assume I reach all my gym goals, then what?

Everything we (incels) are doing no matter how much it fascinates us/keeps us busy is merely a cope.
We're coping with our inferiority by pursing all these worldly things.

That's part of the reason why I recommend people turn to a religion. It puts you at ease knowing this world is a temporary thing, that will eventually come to an end.

Without religion, after "achieving" all my copes, I'd have roped.

So long as this world hasn't been destroyed, I have nothing on this earth to live for.

Let's assume I finish Uni, and get a degree then what?

Let's assume I get my CPL, then what?

Let's assume I reach all my gym goals, then what?

Everything we (incels) are doing no matter how much it fascinates us/keeps us busy is merely a cope.
We're coping with our inferiority by pursing all these worldly things.

That's part of the reason why I recommend people turn to a religion. It puts you at ease knowing this world is a temporary thing, that will eventually come to an end.

Without religion, after "achieving" all my copes, I'd have roped.
but religion is cope,

but religion is cope,
It's a cope that will sustain me until death.

There's nothing on this shithole for a planet that is worth pursuing (unless you're Chad).

If you had a few millions to throw away you could spend entire days chilling in a brothel. The hookers would not love you but they could definitely make you feel like they do.

Not to mention gold diggers. They would truly love you because they love money.

If you had a few millions to throw away you could spend entire days chilling in a brothel. The hookers would not love you but they could definitely make you feel like they do.

Not to mention gold diggers. They would truly love you because they love money.
C
O
P
E

It's the best cope, especially if you have lots of money, as in the hypothetical situation of this thread.

You can't possibly say you wouldn't know what to do with a major lottery winning. That would be dumb.