Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m at the dermatologist for what could be the last time

LoveN1

LoveN1

Banned
-
Next month I turn 26 and will have no insurance for my skin cream/ointment. I’ve been going to this dermatologist for about 5 years now and before that my skin was one giant weeping scab. I’ve honestly been thinking about offing myself because I have literally no hope. My skin is so bad when it’s not flaring up I’ve had people genuinely ask me if I was in a fire. I’m ready to eat the barrel of my gun, while I sit in this office right now. I’m basically waiting to tell my doctor this will be our last visit and boy am I anxious. I’ve honestly been dreading this day all year, and I know my skin and credit are so bad I have no chance of getting anything decent.

Brutal as fuck good luck

Damn skin is important

Brutal , Sorry man. Wish you luck and try to cope

Thanks guy, nice being able to tell someone how fucked I feel. It’s not like I can talk about this with family without them trying give me bs about how I can do it and and things will work out when I have a lifetime of experience saying otherwise.

Suck up your pride and make a crying video on go fund me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back